The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Subh

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 29, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read and loved it

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Almada64

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Aug 23, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane

Bassam

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 23, 2022
Almost finished the book.

I must say that the concepts within resonate with me - I have always felt that the Slow lane, while a proven method for the accumulation of wealth over time, always felt lacking. In my youth, my belief that money should and could be made 'fast' by hitting it big through business, was always met with apprehension by people around me - the classic naysayers.

When I did finally attempt by hand at business, it was one that was more like a job ( I bought a franchise that eventually proved to be a time drain). Add an economic downturn, and the inability to scale, and I was left burnt out, tired, and low morale. I actually longed for the safety and comfort of the Slow Lane.

Reading the book has resparked my desire to be on the Fast Lane. I want to create, add value and produce. I want to solve problems.

Thanks for the insights in the book, well worth the read.

CL100

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 23, 2022
Read the TFM. Opened up my eyes and removed illusions in regards to what it actually takes to be 'free'.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany

Thanks, MJ
I read the book. Truely lifechanging man

GoldenSummer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 2, 2020
Moldova

Thanks, MJ
I've read the Book

Prathamhanda1

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 25, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read it

Nithin24

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 23, 2022
India

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Naman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 20, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the whole book in just 18 days my current fastest reading pace. It definitely changed my f*cked up perspective. Now after reading this book I'm afraid what would've happened to my life if I would've not read this book.

King James

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 27, 2022
Nigeria
MJ's millionaire fast lane change my thoughts about life generally, I realized I've been brainwashed with 'get good grades and get a good job, then your life is settled. The millionaire fast lane made me realize I can never be rich working for people, I have to be an employer, not an employee. I also know now that the number of people I impact will determine the amount of my wealth. Thank you MJ, this book is an eye opener.

DuncDad

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 8, 2016

PeterRen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 27, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Peter here, I bought and read Fastlane after watching Codie Sanchez being interviewed on Youtube. She is definitely a Fastlaner and MJ's Fastlane was her favourite/top book recommendation. I finished it while on vacation in Greece and have to confess I could not wait to get home to start actioning an idea I've had rattling around my brain for far too long. The book is true gold - written by an original thinker and inspiration. I've ordered Unscripted this morning and look forward to more inspiration while work on moving from idea to action.

Thanks MJ

jayx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 4, 2022
Toronto
Finished the book earlier this summer! Very valuable read, I really enjoyed the practical breakdown.

The Wealth Trinity concept is golden!!

PetitBourgeoisie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Aug 27, 2022
I was first recommended to read Millionaire Fastlane by a self-improvement influencer, Hamza. Purchased it on audible credit and was struck with how enlightening it was, took thorough notes. Now I've just obtained Unscripted , and look forward to putting more of MJ's wisdom to paper, and into practice.

Heartily recommended to those who have not yet partaken!

4DanTheMan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 19, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Almost done reading the book.

Brodhaus

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 25, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the Book!

SpeedT

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 29, 2022
I've just finished reading this book, thanks for writing it!

dhruv.dhananjay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 7, 2022
MJ I picked up this book at a very early age and I think it was one of the best decisions. I had actually dropped the book and recently came back to it. Looking forward to reading your other two books, and I just know they're going to be amazing

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.