The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

PeterL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jun 21, 2022
I have read several The Millionaire Fastlane .
I really appreciate your contribution to this book.
this sentence comes to my mind as soon as I wake up: reach millions of people and earn millions of dollars.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TedFastlane473

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jun 22, 2022
I have listened to the audio book version of the Millionaire Fastlane many times and recently bought a hard copy to use a reference manual for my business since I find the book to be quite helpful. What I found most helpful and compelling in this book is MJ mentioning and describing the CENTS commandments as well as how passion is connected to a positive feedback loop.

Chrisrod2597

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Feb 3, 2022
I am an aspiring entrepreneur who is from the suburbs of New York City. Since graduating college in 2020 I knew spending my entire adult life working for a job was never the right thing to do even though friends and family encouraged it. I have been studying entrepreneurship because I plan on making a difference in this world instead of spending 40-50 hours a week at a job that I hate. I have read millionaire Fastlane at least 10 times. This book inspires me to keep taking steps toward finding my life's purpose.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
The first, which really slapped me in the face when I read it. No bullshit, only reality.

Keelham

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
May 28, 2022
United Kingdom
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Absolutely love the book thank you so much for the time, effort, blood, sweat and tears you have put in to this book.

Matesrate24

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
May 30, 2022
the UK
I've read it!

I must say, of all the books I've read, this takes the number one spot.
No other book influenced me to such a degree, it's like finding out that you weren't wrong after all this time.

My favourite quotes are:
"Rather live in regret of failure than in regret of never trying"

and

"If you’re younger than thirty, your choices are at peak horsepower because they grow the thick branches of your choice tree. Time to put the pedal to the metal!"

The second one affects me deeply, as I am still young, and the idea of starting early fills me with hope and optimism.

TedFastlane473

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jun 22, 2022
I've read it!

I must say, of all the books I've read, this takes the number one spot.
No other book influenced me to such a degree, it's like finding out that you weren't wrong after all this time.

My favourite quotes are:
"Rather live in regret of failure than in regret of never trying"

and

"If you’re younger than thirty, your choices are at peak horsepower because they grow the thick branches of your choice tree. Time to put the pedal to the metal!"

The second one affects me deeply, as I am still young, and the idea of starting early fills me with hope and optimism.
This is definitely true.

TedFastlane473

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jun 22, 2022
Hey all . I'm currently about 2 thirds of the way through the book. Its having a big impact on my life and I have already started optimizing my days a lot more. Me and my partner of 7 years have recently started a new clothing brand and I am looking forward to red-lining my way through this competitive industry.

I am 31 years old, from the UK and I am just about to start a 3 year degree in software engineering. Id really like to build up a strong network of competent like minded people.

In a few years to come I will be a competent software engineer and would have been through the trials and tribulations of starting my own business so I feel like I will soon have a lot to offer people within this circle. However I understand I cant do it all alone so id love to make some friends who have expertise in area's of business where I lack. So if your on the same wavelength give me a message and lets do this!

A big thanks for taking the time to read this and a big shout out to the main man MJ, when I hit my first million all the credit will be going to you.

I have listened to the audio version multiple times too.

connorkennxdy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 25, 2022
United Kingdom
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

TedFastlane473

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jun 22, 2022
Hey all . I'm currently about 2 thirds of the way through the book. Its having a big impact on my life and I have already started optimizing my days a lot more. Me and my partner of 7 years have recently started a new clothing brand and I am looking forward to red-lining my way through this competitive industry.

I am 31 years old, from the UK and I am just about to start a 3 year degree in software engineering. Id really like to build up a strong network of competent like minded people.

In a few years to come I will be a competent software engineer and would have been through the trials and tribulations of starting my own business so I feel like I will soon have a lot to offer people within this circle. However I understand I cant do it all alone so id love to make some friends who have expertise in area's of business where I lack. So if your on the same wavelength give me a message and lets do this!

A big thanks for taking the time to read this and a big shout out to the main man MJ, when I hit my first million all the credit will be going to you.
I too am working on a business but it is different than yours. As opposed to clothing, it is a 3-d printed business for sushi.

tomrbbo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 25, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read, great book - eye opener

Mjg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 20, 2022
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and found there to be a lot of what should be very simple thinking, however we're conditioned to tow the line, be the same, work work work retire and die. The modern world is pushing everyone into the mundane slowlane lifestyle. I'm now investing in me, prioritising my own future and growth.

TedFastlane473

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jun 22, 2022
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and found there to be a lot of what should be very simple thinking, however we're conditioned to tow the line, be the same, work work work retire and die. The modern world is pushing everyone into the mundane slowlane lifestyle. I'm now investing in me, prioritising my own future and growth.
Same here. Ever since I have read MJ's books, I have been avoiding the 8 hour Monday through Friday work jobs. I have been working on coming up with my own business instead.

MaximilianT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Jun 25, 2021
Italy
Just finished Unscripted ! I read the english version of Millionaire's fastlane one year ago and finished the german one some months ago. Whenever someone asks me for a book recommendation, Fastlane is the only book I recommend to them! The mindsetshift of sidewalk, slowlane, fastlane and also about the script in general changed my view about the world completely.
Without doubt the best book i've ever read

Z3r0

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 24, 2022
Read the book - great dose of business reality, and definitely worth recommending to anyone looking to take the next step into entrepreneurship.

TedFastlane473

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jun 22, 2022
Just finished Unscripted ! I read the english version of Millionaire's fastlane one year ago and finished the german one some months ago. Whenever someone asks me for a book recommendation, Fastlane is the only book I recommend to them! The mindsetshift of sidewalk, slowlane, fastlane and also about the script in general changed my view about the world completely.
Without doubt the best book i've everl

Read the book - great dose of business reality, and definitely worth recommending to anyone looking to take the next step into entrepreneurship.
I definitely agree that the Millionaire Fastlane is a must read for entrepreneurship.

FreeCash

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 29, 2022
I love the book, MJ you are great author and the book has helped and motivated to find a way out of the slow lane and into the fast lane, where I find myself making decision that would affect my future for good.

Thank you MJ DeMarco.

xShepherdx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Apr 11, 2022
Idaho
I wish I would have read this book 10 years ago. It's a total gamechanger and crystalizes much of what I've learned in my own way.

It's also worth noting that while the book contains the Fastlane strategy, the forum contains the Fastlane tactics.

For me, the combination of these two is an incredibly powerful force for change. Forget Netflix, read MJ's books, and surf his forum!

Thanks MJ!

bhardwa

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 25, 2019
Thanks MJ. I have read and learned a lot. Thanks once again. It was a wake up call from all the baloney out there.

Kenzo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 29, 2022
Ahora que hay más de 500.000 copias disponibles, traducciones en varios idiomas, etc., este es el hilo para informarme que ha leído The Millionaire Fastlane .

Si lee el libro, publíquelo aquí y obtenga un ícono debajo de su nombre de pantalla y privilegios adicionales del foro.

¡Siéntete libre de publicar tus comentarios sobre el libro también!

Gracias

Thanks, MJ
I read the book.

JoeTube

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 13, 2022
Dear all,

I've read the Fastlane Millionaire!

Too much bad I didn't read it I think around a decade ago, when I first stumbled upon it.
But, as they say, "the best moment to do something is in the past, the second best moment is today".

Together with other books I have read recently and going to read soon, it will definitely make my mindset blossom.

Many many thanks, MJ!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.