The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

RMW

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Apr 29, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
HI MJ, I finished reading MF last night a d joined the forum. Looking forward to being part of the conversation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tzhang

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 29, 2022
Edmonton, Canada
I have read the book. I have learned that time is more important than money. To run a successful business is to provide value to the world, to solve a problem, to make other people's lives better. It's possible to make millions in a relatively short time compared to a boring job, but the key is the process of execution.
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ

Sep

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 27, 2022
I've read the book (twice). I'm three months into creating my first product!

Non-Conformist

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 30, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Amazing book changed my life, thanks MJ

TechAndTime

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 2, 2021
Houston, TX
Read the book at the beginning of the pandemic during my personal finance deep dive. Definitely changed the way I think about business!

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
Thank you MJ. This is going to stay by my side in my entrepreneurial journey forever.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 5

red2315

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 18, 2020
Kansas City

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book.

Taras Hryhor

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 3, 2022
Czechia

Thanks, MJ
I just finished reading the book. Really opened my eyes, gonna hop onto Unscripted now. Thanks!

nicstechcorner

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 3, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have "listened" audible to ur book, it was awesome, thank you!

cnmathers

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 4, 2022
I've just read the Fastlane Millionaire! It was the book that I've been searching for my entire life.I always knew that there was a noter way but I couldn't find it and reading The Fastlane Millionaire really opened up my eyes! Thank you @MJ DeMarco! I'm so passionate about this new road that you've uncovered for me!

Sean L Hamilton

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 6, 2022
I have read TMF and recommended it to my friends and family because I need more people to be informed and exposed to these concepts.

a.reeves

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 6, 2022
Tempe, Arizona
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane ! I am normally not a fast reader but I got through this book in a week! This book at completely captivated my interest in getting off the sidewalk and taking the road map to my own financial freedom. Time to get out of my own way and use what I have learned from this book to continue to read, educate myself and learn from others.

This book has lite a fire under me that I haven't had in a long time! Onto the next book and taking over my life again!

JEZUS_Brown

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 10, 2021

Normal is not something to aspire to it's something to get away from- Jodie Foster That right there changed the way I look at things in life and if u change the way u look at things, the things u look at change. Oh yeah so nice to finally get to such a platform for now I haven't found my niche however Iam still searching.

kairos555

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 8, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've [listened to] the book!

Leizer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 13, 2019
Phoenix Arizona

Thanks, MJ
I read the book. It is a great book and I felt like it was talking to me specifically!

Tessa Bannholzer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 22, 2017
Sparks NV

Thanks, MJ
Listened to the book on audio. A great storyline that offers a great message!

Borderline 11

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 11, 2022
Hi Forum. Finish this book a few months ago but plan on rereading in the near future. Currently, I am a realtor focusing on helping clients find short term rentals or small multifamily investment properties. Going pretty well but want to branch off into other avenues as well since RE sales has it's ups and downs. Looking forward to exploring the forum and talking shop.

Cheers.

Frank_95

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2022
Bavaria, Germany
I have read "The Millionaire Fastlane ".
The first translation of the book in my language (german) came out last year and i am realy impressed about it!
At first i was sceptical ,because of the title, and i am not expecting something new.
But after i began to read, it lead me to more self-knowledge, an eye opening.
I began to realize that i am on the "slow lane" and this way will bring me no luck.
And that means i must go a new unknow way now ...

I will say thanks to MJ DeMarco and I am glad that i read his book :)

Attachments

• 20220511_220715.jpg
    20220511_220715.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 2

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content