The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Harti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jun 28, 2014
I read the book twice and look forward to contribute to this forum.

leveragehacker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 28, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Read the book over the weekend. Fantastic life changing read. I am no stranger to entrepreneurship - I've been trying different businesses for about 5 years now. Sadly I've yet to find success and instead I'm about 40k in debt from my last venture (hospitality). That said, my determination has only increased - I will be successful in building a business system that enables a fastlane life. Thank you MJ for writing the book and providing this forum to learn from other fastlane students.

Now - time to execute.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Charis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Jun 9, 2014
Texas
Just finished the book and i must say it is amond the best and most practical reads i have had.
More people need this.

PMac

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Jun 17, 2014
I read the book and loved it. By far the best book I've read on the topic. Time to put it to work now! Thanks again for writing and sharing it, @MJ DeMarco!

Lippy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
550%
Apr 5, 2014
I've read the book and am planning to reread it again while taking notes. Thanks MJ for a very enlightening and practical book!

Luke1213

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 25, 2014
Read the book. Sheds light on a lot of important steps I didn't take in previous ventures. Thanks MJ

Get Threaded

On a mission to dominate the world of brows
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jun 27, 2014
Australia
Read the book and loved it!

Fastlane Baron

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 6, 2014
Read the book, not the first I've read on business but definitely the best, hands down. I'm inspired and commited to starting my path down the fastlane. I'm only 22 and confident that I'll be driving my own lambo before age 30. Thanks a ton MJ.

GreedyBGoode

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jul 7, 2014
UK
You know how some business books make you go :yawn: and bore you with irrelevant details... This isn't one of those books. I just can't put my hands down. This book was extremely enlightening and I can't wait to re-read it again! Thanks MJ!

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
read in 5 hours...greatest book of all time? lol

hacktick

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Apr 28, 2014
Germany
Have just finished reading the book.
It's a bit repetitious and slow to read - but nonetheless a great read. (different culture targeted ? us<->de).
All things pointed out are clear and logical so no surprise here - the good news though is you sometimes need someone to spell it out for you to grasp the whole concept. If you always look at the ladder upstairs you will never notice the lift.

Thanks for bringing us on the road. perhaps it's the fastlane? i will let you guys know.

redsfaithful

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Jul 2, 2014
Bexley, OH
I have read the book. Great, entertaining read, made more so in that I've made my money in a similar industry (lead gen.) Wish I'd had something like it ten years ago.

Samrock

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 9, 2014
I read the book. Contains more knowledge of real life business than my 4 years of mlm and business classes combined. Really helped me change directions through mindset first, action second.

kikoff

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 10, 2014
Just finished the book. And boy are things starting to come together. Looking forward to put things in motion and begin the process that leads to wealth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane which is how I discovered the forum. You have written a great book and built and an even greater community. Kudos MJ.

Joshy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 26, 2014
I finally finished the book. I think throughout the book, my mindset changed. I realised that i spent way too much time doing very little. For example, today i just sat in bed, played on the xbox and browsed the internet. I've been up since about 10 o'clock and i started reading at around 7ish. That 9 hours (included food prep time, toilet brakes and all other necessities) and in which i've accomplished nothing. How many of those hours could i have spent on learning? or being proactive?

I feel like i have business idea in my head that i'm going to get to work on straight away. Tomorrow i plan on heading to the bookstore so i can spent my time reading about the business i'm thinking about getting involved in. I've already joined large forums based around it. The road to creating something of my own will definitely be a long process as to succeed in this field, i have a lot to learn.

Thanks MJ for writing those words that encouraged me to dip the clutch and change up a gear.

MayaMagpie

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 11, 2014
London, UK
I read the book over the last few days. I read the 4 Hour Work Week years ago and loved it, but I have to say that TMF makes more sense in many ways. It just goes a step further - I like that. Thanks for the good read! I will use it in my future enterprises.

codo3500

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jun 6, 2013
@MJ DeMarco - Just another Thank You for writing this book. I've now listened to the Audio Book start-to-finish over 10 times, and read it at least 4 times. I could almost recite it word for word. It's the only book that thinks about success logically, and thanks to you and the forum, my next venture is going to be the big one! Can't wait for your next book, happy to give feedback if you want to send me any chapters for review ;)

Darko Jocic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 14, 2014
Serbia
Just finished the book less than 10 minutes ago. Really liked it in general. The "Sidewalk and slowlane dissing" part wasn't that useful for people who are somewhat introduced to finance, but I'm sure it's great for people who are less knowledgeable.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.