The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DJ_ricecake

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Oct 16, 2012
I've read the book! I started adding notes and highlights on Kindle reader halfway through the book... need to re-read it so I can complete my notes. Thanks MJ, tons of great info in there and I like your writing style!

Nandeesh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 19, 2012
Hey MJ, finished reading your book. It was really an eye opener. Thanks a lot for writing such a wonderful book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JAWS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 25, 2012
Chicago, IL
Read it; really opened my eyes to the perception on wealth and it pushes me even further away from my classes I am taking.

It strengthens drive to be wealthy, and not care if I am living under my means for a while because the journey is the reward!

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
Just finished reading the book and all I can say is WOW. To say it was an "eye-opener" or "inspirational" would be an understatement. The writing was just down-to-earth and just.. real, something a lot of these self-help books lack. Definitely the best book of its kind that I've ever gotten my hands on, something about it just captured me so much more than Think and Grow Rich ever did. I look forward to putting forth the ideals I've learned in the book, as well as discuss with other members here on the forums the best plans for implementation.

Ohmer

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 21, 2009
Florida
Read the book, in the process of reading it again to make sure it soaks in completely. Thanks for writing that book, it will change my life.

faromic

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Read the book a while back. I like to re-read random chapters every so often. It's a great book that really motivated me and gave me an insight into what it takes.

MaxSynrg

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 28, 2012
Hey MJ, Read it when I saw Brian Johnson do a Philosophers Notes on it. Starting the re-read today. Plan to distill it down into an actionable vision and then take massive action toward bringing the vision to life. Great book and thank you for sharing!

mrsilva

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 25, 2012
I read the book few months ago.

Made me realize I was wasting time and had no real plans for my life. I have a lot of dreams but didn't know how to get there.

Thank you for not giving up writing this book and showing to the word that is possible to be reach your goals and make your dreams come true.

I hope soon to be another successful story here!

sigurdur

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Oct 26, 2012
Iceland
I finished reading the book yesterday ... what an awesome reading!
Took only 5 "busy" days!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for all the great feedback -- I've added your icons. :)

Epictetus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 22, 2012
Hey MJ, how do we go about adding the "I've Read It" picture to our profiles?

iamme

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 27, 2012
Read the book, re-reading the book

I got the kindle book and now have ordered the hard copy so I can highlight all the important parts which will be the whole book!!!

needchaser

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jan 7, 2012
USA
Hey MJ, how do we go about adding the "I've Read It" picture to our profiles?
By posting that you've read it in this thread, your profile will be updated to automatically display the picture, you don't need to do anything else. It may take a few days for it to get added.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.