The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

VIP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Oct 19, 2012
San Diego
Bought the book on amazon just finished it last week and finished watching all your youtube videos. Bought 2 more additional books for my friends and family its a complete life changer.

jerrywhyte

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 6, 2011
I have read the ebook pdf twice, but i have read the mp3 audio more than thrice, chapter 25 really struck me when MJ gave up his stale relationship even when she was of an A+ plus marriage material but due to lack of entrepreneurial philosophy, MJ realized they were not meant to end up in the same destination.

Hassassin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Oct 14, 2012
ive read it , am i too late or something:confused:?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for all the great feedback -- I've added your icons. :)

D

DeletedUser13

I've read the book, can recommend it to anyone seeking change, it will help you to get into the right mindset!

SophiaP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 30, 2012
UK
I've read the book earlier this year, totally loved it.
I think the title is not as compelling as the contents... can be mistaken with just another getting rich books that make the author rich.
In any case, I am recommending it to the people I care that seam willing to make this change in their life.
I am now reading some of the books in the recommended list, but I guess I will go back to this one again for a second reading.
Thank you MJ, I said this before in your Facebook profile, you changed my life (still not rich, but working on it!).
T.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Si G

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 18, 2012
UK
Read it 3 months ago and now going through it for a second time - absolutely love it, if only it was available (and I'd read it) 20 years ago!

Will grab the audio version soon so that I can pop on the headphones whenever I want and let it soak in some more.

Thanks for a great book MJ :)

GPG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jun 8, 2011
The Netherlands
Bought and read the book already in February 2011, but haven't become active on the forum since a few weeks ago. Have re-read it in August 2012, just before starting a Master in Entrepreneurship. It is great to see a down-to-earth vision on becoming a successful entrepreneur which is not taught in business schools, although some concepts from the book definitely are mentioned in business schools. Some aspects, like process over events, should be adopted by everyone who aspires to become a successful entrepreneur. Thanks, MJ!

mrkeno

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 21, 2012
Congrats MJ on a very insightful and hard hitting book. Slowlaners and sidewalkers beware to read the truth about what you have been taught. Now going to listen to the audio to further reinforce what i've just read.

Fantastic job once again and thank you.

Ali

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
May 10, 2012
Oman
I've read it and bought a few more copies and gave them to some of my best friends. I don't want to give my own copy to anyone:)

FreeMan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Nov 26, 2012
NSW, Australia
Just finished the book. What a fantastic read. This is definitely one of the best and most influential business book I have read in years. It's like a call to arms for anyone on the sidewalk and slowlane.

I love your passion and no-BS approach MJ. I'm going to re-read it again now!

Ãœbertreffen

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 17, 2012
MJ,

While I'm new to this forum, business is nothing new. I happened to land on this forum which is enriched with valuable information. Thereafter came the book. I had no hesitation to show support.

The book portrays what's real. Combine it with this community and it can be two of the best tools to building an army of troops. Bring out the tactical team and fight.

There are many threads which shouldn't be asked if the OP actually read and understood the material. Some threads even have the chapter headlines as the thread title. Isn't it funny how people get everything laid out to them and yet they still need to create excess noise to delay actual process?

Whether you're first starting out or you're already in the Fastlane, the book is worth the read.

Keep on keeping on! :D

- Devin

cdmedia

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Oct 1, 2012
Read the book (Purchased on iBooks) and loved it. Best financial book I have ever read. I got sucked into soooo many of the 'guru' books, this was EXACTLY what I've been searching for. I saw myself in this book, it was a real eye opener. Especially when MJ mentioned the 3000GT! (I have one - AKA the poor man's Ferrari). This book definitely changed the way I think forever. Thanks MJ!!

Epictetus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 22, 2012
Hey MJ, how do we go about adding the "I've Read It" picture to our profiles?

iamme

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 27, 2012
Read the book, re-reading the book

I got the kindle book and now have ordered the hard copy so I can highlight all the important parts which will be the whole book!!!

needchaser

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jan 7, 2012
USA
Hey MJ, how do we go about adding the "I've Read It" picture to our profiles?
By posting that you've read it in this thread, your profile will be updated to automatically display the picture, you don't need to do anything else. It may take a few days for it to get added.

JustFreedom$7

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 30, 2012
Fayetteville Ft Bragg N.Carolina
I have read the book ten times and I keep reading it, its like my bible. Before i read it I was reading books like think an grow rich an although its a good book this one seems a lot more realistic to me. Mj you my friend are a great author i hope you keep writing. One key thing i learned is failure in Entrepreneurship is just on the job training, an looking at it like that makes it easier to absorb the hard blows!!!

Toao

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Nov 29, 2012
Germany - close to Europe
Hey all, just finished reading the book and signed up in here. It was very nice to see that there are many more people with a fastlane mindset and MJ did a great job in describing and distincting the fast-lane from the not-so-fast-lane and the nowhere-lane. Many thanks for that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.