The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

businessbaybee

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
303%
Jul 17, 2017
Boston, MA
I finished reading the millionaire fast lane. I LOVED IT, especially loved the chapter on branding, and I also loved learning about "hitchhiking". A lot of awesome concepts!

Sepno

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 2, 2017
Easley
I read MJ's book and it has changed my way of thinking completely. Definitely a slap in the face and a punch back to reality. Loved it. Motivated to earn my freedom for me and my kids.

DistantPattern

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 7, 2017
Tennessee
My book's starting to fall apart I've thumbed through it so many times. First read it about 3 years ago. After falling back into the rat race for various reasons, I re-read TMF and it always shakes me out of the script. Reading Unscripted now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Sequential

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 8, 2017
UK
I read it, it really resonated with me. I was actually thinking of writing my own about combining positive thinking / calling upon the Universe to help, with incredible action, and calling it "The flaw of attraction" but you nailed that already in just one chapter so...

Cosmin Circu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 3, 2017
Omagh, NI, UK
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read it! Great book!

Last edited by a moderator:

rubynguyen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 8, 2017
VN
I just finished the book. Took me 3 days and I even skip classes to read .
My parents got the concept that the "normal" life is not normal at all. I was raised to be in charge of my family business after my dad retirement. He knew that the system of his company wasn't right, yea he "married the business", never got time for anything else and never got time to look back and find a way out. Your book answered a lot of my questions. I have never read any book that fast . English is my second language. Wish there were a Vietnamese version so my dad can read it.

Sequential

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 8, 2017
UK
You could have someone translate it for you specially for your Dad if that important to you.

dgr

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Feb 20, 2016
Spain
Read it a year ago, and now in my second reading. Finally starting to taking action, instead of just reading, thinking, wishing and looking for rationalizations of why I'm not taking f**** action. You are never ready enough, so you better start doing it anyway and embrace the uncertainty.

I have read a dozen of the best considered books in how to be rich/millionaire/get aboundance etc. And I can say this one is the real deal. Thank you DeMarco! Thank you also to all the people in this forum. Great content, great stories, great advice.

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
Purchased it, read it, changed the way I perceive time-value-money. Eye opener.

Warby888

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 10, 2017
Australia
Read and thoroughly enjoyed The Millionaire Fastlane . Also got the audio version and have listened to it numerous times on the go. I love all the analogies to cars and all the acronyms that spell out the path to success in an easy to remember format. MJ's no nonsense attitude cuts through all the myths and bad information out there and it has helped me make some tough decisions so that i'm on the right path. Thanks and well done MJ.

PickOcean

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Aug 10, 2017
ohio
Fantastic Book,,Thank You... I looked like a bobble head reading the book. My kids wondered why I was laughing and saying "Yes that It". Had tears running down my face from broken down car Lady with MLM. So True.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.