The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jon0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
May 3, 2017
UK
I finished it! Wish I'd had the courage to finish it when I first bought it ...but what matters now is looking forward and making it happen.
I have read it. Got the audio book and couldn't switch it off, I was even nursing my 2 year old to sleep with one headphone in - bad I know! Feels like I've found something that I've been unwittingly searching for for a long time.

Justin W.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
May 2, 2017
California
I recently finished the book cover to cover. It took me longer than expected because I joined the forums and started reading here. Throughout the read, I wondered why you were so harsh at times. When I reached the final chapters, I understood why you polarized the book: Marketing!
I gave a copy to my neighbor, he's an architect trying to start a new business aside from his personal architectural firm.
Thanks for a brilliant book & forum MJ, we all appreciate it.

Dsilvar89

Resolute Warrior
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
May 1, 2017
New Zealand
OK Done reading it , time to go back to my kindle and print out all the highlighted sections so I can make notes on it to apply.

Those CENTS commandments are PURE GOLD !

Dude thanks heaps for writing this book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jürgen T

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 5, 2017
Germany
Finished reading the book around a week ago and decided to join the forum afterwards.

I've read lots of books aiming at changing people's mindsets and while those were also good reads, I felt like something was missing.
Reading TMF helped me to understand why exactly I was that sceptical while reading them.
Instead of simply re-narrating the story of the author, your book went into detail about the mechanisms behind those successes like:
CENTS; processes instead of events; not to confuse get rich easy and get rich quick; disconnecting your time from your income

While these things just sound very self-explanatory while reading them because they simply make so much sense, I am very glad for you gathering all of them in one book.

Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us and I hope that the new book is equally great!

Last edited:

C & S

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
May 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Read/listened to the book. It was a great read, and it really brought a few things together and has inspired action in my life.

Thanks MJ.

GameOver

World Domination
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 11, 2017
USA
I've read the book. The part that resonated with me the most was selling a business for multiples of P/E. I'm doing a lot of research in that area right now.

Vour Essence

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 8, 2017
Asia
I have read the book! :)
It was awesome.
Your book gave me insight and braveness to really follow my heart.
An eye opening one.
Not to mention this forum that gives so many tips and useful guidance for ordinary people like us.

Thankyou so much MJ :)

mtak.doc

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
464%
Feb 28, 2017
South
Nobody ever took the time out to tell me i'm doing a slowlane grind, If you did'nt write this book i'd be reading a new self help every week till today and i would have never put the learning down, shoved the action fakes aside and start failing forward as fast as possible. #Respect and Grattitude to you

mThree2K

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Mar 18, 2017
Málaga
Finished reading the book a few months ago and was blown away, my favorite was the chapter where you expose all the gurus.

In my opinion, a Guru, while being ok If you approach them with the "let´s see what value his teachings can offer me" should never be someone you blindly follow because you´ll lose your focus on the important things, and let´s face it, they are also marketing geniuses who manage to lure themselves into your head (take a lot of skill, credits for that).

But then, I am thankful to Gurus like "RK" who opened my eyes and made me avoid the "sidewalk".

Already pre-ordered "UNSCRIPTED ", it should hit my Kindle on the 23/05.

Thank you MJ.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
I've read the book several times over the last few years. Love it... obviously.

Can I get my nifty forum badge now?

jclean

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 9, 2016
I read the book.

Inspiring

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
Guess this is a good place to express my gratitude. I wish all books were written like yours: Concise and to the point, yet delivering tremendous value. Cheers.

zhack

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
May 6, 2017
Philippines
I've read the book and one thing that struck me and will make me stay in the fastlane is the opportunity to help others and getting to start a business with the right frame of mind.
I've tried several businesses in the past, got ripped off several times by people who called themselves partners and now it's 2017 after being down and beaten finally understood all the mistakes I made.

root

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 3, 2016
I have read the book. It was quite an eye opener. Thanks, MJ.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.