The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane & Unscripted! JUST DO IT!

sebastian chavez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Dec 21, 2017
Chicago, Il
Just Do It!!!
My Fastlane Journey to Health Wealth & Happiness.

HEALTH
I'm from Chicago Heights a city near Chicago. In summary as a Hispanic youngster from Chicago. Sometimes I'm looked at as a minority and a threat. I haven't had the best of life role models for example; gang member family members, a loving mother whom lost her parents to raise 8 siblings at the age of 16, a mother whom work 2 jobs to provide, a mother whom became victim to alcohol and suicidal, separated parents, and father whom cares for me but loves to drink. Despite all that I do have a very loving and large family. No big deal because I developed myself out of a victim mentality.

@ 20yrs old: I discovered martial arts particularly Jeet Kune Do...a concept formed by the ever so famous Bruce Lee. I quickly became obsessed with learning more about martial arts and health. I'd often train 3-6 days a week. While maintaining my 40hr a week job to provide for training and living expenses.
@24yrs old: I continued my love for training martial arts over the next few years and I maintained the same job. In

2016 I discovered "TMF " IT WAS MIND-SHIFTING. I took into consideration leaving the 9-5 and put into play the value given to me by MJ DeMarco. It was at the same time I discovered a Muay Thai Legend opened his gym his nickname "The Emperor of Muay Thai" in Thailand, Koh Phangan.
February 2017 I received my Black Belt w/3 years of consistent training. I became tired of my factory job. I'd often research exit routes to fuel my income so I can train full time. In my heart I wanted to follow my passion to become an Instructor.
June of 2017...I DID THE UNTHINKABLE...I QUIT the 9-5, ... after saving for 9 months I had finally made a small "F U POT". The risks??? Letting my parents down, leaving my safety net, and sacrificing my 6 year relationship to train for 3 months in a country across the globe. THE FEAR was real!
My motivations to continue? My heart as my guide, my MJ books, my past life experiences, my love for others, my thoughts of becoming an instructor of health, courage, and to give value to those whom also love MARTIAL ARTS.
3 MONTHS IN THAILAND and a Border Run to Malaysia: The lands are beautiful ,the cultures are beautiful...I was treated with kindness upon my arrival. I lived on a muay thai camp for 3 months...everyday I met and trained with people from all over the world and they too also had the fire of martial arts burning in their hearts and mind.
The training 2.5-5 hours of rigorous training 6 days a week in Thai Heat!!! call us Crazy to be paying for the instruction. Beaten and Bruised myself and others would continue to train. It made us happy!
The results? I came home new to ideas about the world, a new mentality of what I am capable of. Discovering and Breaking through my own limits both physically and mentally.

THE NOW?!!! now I work as an Instructor in New Lenox @ JBMA. I get paid for my passion (WEALTH), I work at my job with a loving heart enjoying what I do and keeping myself healthy physically and mentally. I have the abs, roundhouse kicks and one arm chin-ups to prove it. LOL. (HEALTH), (HAPPINESS) my newly found courage to believe in myself, my new relationships with people, and providing value to others through martial arts.

In my free time I've been working on developing my fastlanes, aka separating my time from money I earn. Let see what 2018 has in store for me.

THANK YOU MJ AND OTHERS ON THIS FORUM.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum Sebastian, impressive journey underway!

I'm from Chicago Heights

Been there a few times, nice to hear you're exploring the world instead of festering there.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
welcome to the forum paisano. ahh chicago heights I remember going through there to Dyer and then taking the pace buses from there....

This is a better place albeit a digital place but an uplifting positive place that will help you shift your mindset from the normal day to day life of chicago.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

sebastian chavez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Dec 21, 2017
Chicago, Il
@jon.a is saying if you reply to these then you'll get the badges saying you've read them.

Nice intro... nice videos on your YT channel too (OMG SEBS).
Thanks, @Andy Black for checking them out.
By the way I follow your thread and channel about Adwords. Learned a bit of it myself but haven't put it to much use.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello @Andy Black watched a few of your youtube videos today, curious do you still offer the Adwords course?
Yes, as of today (10-Mar-2018) the course is still open HERE.

If you read the later replies in that thread you’ll see it’s morphing into a forum with the course inside it. People who buy the course get access to the forum for the rest of 2018.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...