Mstrength11
PARKED
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2015
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Could charge a fee for his time. I would be willing to pay a very handsome fee for a 20 minute(even 10) web chat with M.J and I'm sure alot of people on this forum would too. I have been lurking on this forum for a bit and I have read The Millionaire Fastlane and althought I dont have much to show for it(yet)I Have some really great ideas that were inspired by the book. MJ mentioned in the book about the trajectory of a golf ball compared with someones life, even the slightest difference in the swing or decision in life can change the trajectory forever for better or worse.
M.J's webchat can be that slight(huge difference) M.J have you ever thought of doing something like this? maybe you thought it was too egotistical but believe me its far from it!
M.J's webchat can be that slight(huge difference) M.J have you ever thought of doing something like this? maybe you thought it was too egotistical but believe me its far from it!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
