biophase
Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hi,
I am looking for software that can do the following:
When a client books an activity from my site, they will often owe my some information before their booking is 100% complete.
Joe Shmoe books a safari with my company. I created an account for him on my website. I give him the login and password.
Let's say I need the following information from him:
Customer information
Airline information
Dietary requirements
Insurance
Rental gear
etc...
I want the customer to log in and fill out this information as it becomes available to him. All this info is needed at least 30 days before his trip.
I also want to log in and view a report on which customers have not completed their information and what is missing. I would like it to email me to tell me when a customer is incomplete.
Is this all doable with standard CRM software? Is their a name for this type of software out of the box?
I am looking for software that can do the following:
When a client books an activity from my site, they will often owe my some information before their booking is 100% complete.
Joe Shmoe books a safari with my company. I created an account for him on my website. I give him the login and password.
Let's say I need the following information from him:
Customer information
Airline information
Dietary requirements
Insurance
Rental gear
etc...
I want the customer to log in and fill out this information as it becomes available to him. All this info is needed at least 30 days before his trip.
I also want to log in and view a report on which customers have not completed their information and what is missing. I would like it to email me to tell me when a customer is incomplete.
Is this all doable with standard CRM software? Is their a name for this type of software out of the box?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?



