Ever since I've picked up entrepreneurship, I've slowly noticed this one thing in life: Things seem a certain way but often are actually completely different.
"Women are all selfish and superficial, I won't ever find a partner"
Well, have you even just asked one how her day went? Maybe if all you see of her is in the workplace or at school, you don't actually see her true side? Perhaps you'll find out that they are a lot deeper than you.
"D2D doesn't work in Germany anymore, all big companies have been decreasing their D2D sectors"
Are you a big company? Why can't you just try it? Oh, you're just scared, ok.
Oh and also the actual reason for big companies decreasing D2D is probably because customers have been become more and more vary of those well-known shady companies (Telekom etc.).
"All millionaires and rich people are deeply seflish/companies are evil!"
Have you ever sat down and had a genuine conversation with a millionaire?
"Communism is way better than Capitalism"
Sorry, where did you grow up? LA, New York? Lol. Maybe visit a once-communist country in your free time.
A few more examples from my life:
"I won't be able to clean and reach all exterior windows without a ladder and car!"
After I just said F*ck it and tried to get jobs anyways, I realized that you can just do them from inside the house.
With all my information coming from the US and Canada, I realized that things work a little bit differently in Germany/Europe.
"They won't like the music I'll perform at the school-event"
Actually, they liked anything that didn't come from our shitty school orchestra, got compliments and a few interested girls
"Oh I won't win this music competition this year for reason x, y and z, let's just quit"
But I tried it ANYWAYS and WON. Fun fact, I'm currently in the competition's workshop (didn't cost me a cent) for a whole week and I'm going to hear my piece tomorrow.
Also another fun fact: it's now 5am, can't fall back asleep and is why I'm finally writing this post
"I can only walk to window cleaning jobs"
And thus was the THE WINDOW WASHING MOBILE 1.0™ born!
"I am depressed. Only sadness awaits me"
I think this is actually still a work-in-progress but I am certain that I will one day prove my past self so unfathomably wrong.
...even if I might be whining occasionally ; )
What is or has been your excuse? Your illusion?
Common sense note: Obviously you shouldn't just blindly try everything if you don't think it will work. There is a difference between having no costs going d2d and spending 200k on a business-idea which will also take months of your life away.
"Women are all selfish and superficial, I won't ever find a partner"
Well, have you even just asked one how her day went? Maybe if all you see of her is in the workplace or at school, you don't actually see her true side? Perhaps you'll find out that they are a lot deeper than you.
"D2D doesn't work in Germany anymore, all big companies have been decreasing their D2D sectors"
Are you a big company? Why can't you just try it? Oh, you're just scared, ok.
Oh and also the actual reason for big companies decreasing D2D is probably because customers have been become more and more vary of those well-known shady companies (Telekom etc.).
"All millionaires and rich people are deeply seflish/companies are evil!"
Have you ever sat down and had a genuine conversation with a millionaire?
"Communism is way better than Capitalism"
Sorry, where did you grow up? LA, New York? Lol. Maybe visit a once-communist country in your free time.
A few more examples from my life:
"I won't be able to clean and reach all exterior windows without a ladder and car!"
After I just said F*ck it and tried to get jobs anyways, I realized that you can just do them from inside the house.
With all my information coming from the US and Canada, I realized that things work a little bit differently in Germany/Europe.
"They won't like the music I'll perform at the school-event"
Actually, they liked anything that didn't come from our shitty school orchestra, got compliments and a few interested girls
"Oh I won't win this music competition this year for reason x, y and z, let's just quit"
But I tried it ANYWAYS and WON. Fun fact, I'm currently in the competition's workshop (didn't cost me a cent) for a whole week and I'm going to hear my piece tomorrow.
Also another fun fact: it's now 5am, can't fall back asleep and is why I'm finally writing this post
"I can only walk to window cleaning jobs"
And thus was the THE WINDOW WASHING MOBILE 1.0™ born!
"I am depressed. Only sadness awaits me"
I think this is actually still a work-in-progress but I am certain that I will one day prove my past self so unfathomably wrong.
...even if I might be whining occasionally ; )
What is or has been your excuse? Your illusion?
Common sense note: Obviously you shouldn't just blindly try everything if you don't think it will work. There is a difference between having no costs going d2d and spending 200k on a business-idea which will also take months of your life away.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


