What's new

It is time to get accountable

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mezy

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 25, 2020
Messages
10
Location
United Kingdom
Rep Bank
$145
User Power: 90%
Greetings folks,

I feel like this is an excellent place to start and finally put my cards on the table and publically keep myself accountable. I think like many others, I fool myself into thinking that I can 'do it all myself' but in reality, I put a lot of effort into spinning my wheels to ultimately get nowhere. Well, I want that to change and I hope that this is the first step.

I work a 9-5 job from Monday to Friday like many other wage-slaves. I've told myself since I was 16 that I would do something 'better than normal' but ultimately that was all bark and no bite. I had no idea what I actually wanted to do, but I just knew I wanted to be successful – which is great and all but there was no clearly defined goal and definitely no way to get there. I then I fell into the trap of self-help which conceptually is great but self-help is only useful if you practically apply the information learned. I've tested the waters with thrifting and flipping on eBay but it ultimately felt quite unrewarding. In the past, I have been scared to commit financially to trying new things and taking a punt and in the process became more 'dull'. What I mean by this is that I've conformed into a typical way of thinking, sometimes without thinking for myself. This is something I want to challenge myself to break out of, it's scary what merging in with the crowd can do to you.

I am currently at the beginning of my journey learning to code (like many others on this forum it seems). I feel like this does appeal to a certain part of my brain and I can use my current job as a stepping stone for real-world experience for the time being. With this being said I can tend to overwhelm myself with ideas/projects and then just fizzle out before really getting started. Coding does, however, provide me with a way to potentially solve problems and provide value in the future.

I've got lots a lot of things to get out of my system and onto paper but that may be for another time. One thing I know I need to change is to stop action faking and take actual action.

I plan to do my due diligence and read up on as many threads as possible. I hope I can grow into this community, meet likeminded individuals and provide some value or insight when the opportunity arises.

Cheers,
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Exituni edvoup veloph! O gopf tivvoph e tqidogod voni vu miesp jimqt "czqett" vji suavopi cammtjov vjev ugvip hivt op vji xez ug miespoph e pix tlomm - epf vjip vsievoph ov katv moli e pup-pihuvoecmi eqquopvnipv.

Miespoph vu dufi xet upi ug vji vjopht O fof op nz metv zies ev e 9-5 kuc. O'wi ciip fuoph nz uxp vjopht gus e jepfgam ug ziest pux. Fup'v howi aq, epf liiq huoph.

Zua'wi huv vjot. :)
 
Exituni edvoup veloph! O gopf tivvoph e tqidogod voni vu miesp jimqt "czqett" vji suavopi cammtjov vjev ugvip hivt op vji xez ug miespoph e pix tlomm - epf vjip vsievoph ov katv moli e pup-pihuvoecmi eqquopvnipv.

Miespoph vu dufi xet upi ug vji vjopht O fof op nz metv zies ev e 9-5 kuc. O'wi ciip fuoph nz uxp vjopht gus e jepfgam ug ziest pux. Fup'v howi aq, epf liiq huoph.

Zua'wi huv vjot. :)
Vjev tiint moli tumof efwodi.

Vjeplt nep.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom