What's new

Is life that easy, or was it just that easy, and people make it harder?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Lights

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
893
Location
On the Internet
Rep Bank
$840
User Power: 21%
I know people's perspective on life varies, but I have a rough but clear idea about where I am heading with my life, and it seems it can't be that easy... it hardly requires work! I have a house, and now I am buying my first car (which by most people's standard that is the American Dream?? I still feel like I'm not successful without that million) I might get a dog.. The car is kind of cheap though, but it's my first luxury item since cars are expensive in general for up-keep.

No big bills, no debt, and I still have emergency funds which I probably don't need to use for emergencies.

I have passive-income business making me 3k per month starting in April (I have customers)... so far I make like 1k. It'll get better. If I keep going, and even if my fastlane plan FAILS, I should be secured, retired, for life by age 25. I just need to buy a house per year, which is do-able.

---
------
maybe it is easy to be rich afterall.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O vjopl zua duamf ci sohjv, cav zua emtu piif vu muul ev xjev zua'wi ciip fuoph vu hiv zuastimg xjisi zua esi.

Vji nekusovz ug qiuqmi O lpux esi katv gmuevoph op vji dassipvt ug mogi. Xjivjis vjev gmuevt vjin opvu ep apveqqif, situasdi sodj otmepf us upvu vji sudlt, ov't 'uav ug vjios dupvsum'.

Zua esi qsucecmz xjisi zua esi vjsuahj jewoph e dmies wotoup ug xjisi zua xepv vu ci epf 'suxoph zuas cuev' (vu dupvopai vji tie vjini :Q ) vuxesf vjev fitvopevoup.

Huuf madl xovj zuas qmept, xotjoph zua tadditt!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom