The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is life that easy, or was it just that easy, and people make it harder?

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
I know people's perspective on life varies, but I have a rough but clear idea about where I am heading with my life, and it seems it can't be that easy... it hardly requires work! I have a house, and now I am buying my first car (which by most people's standard that is the American Dream?? I still feel like I'm not successful without that million) I might get a dog.. The car is kind of cheap though, but it's my first luxury item since cars are expensive in general for up-keep.

No big bills, no debt, and I still have emergency funds which I probably don't need to use for emergencies.

I have passive-income business making me 3k per month starting in April (I have customers)... so far I make like 1k. It'll get better. If I keep going, and even if my fastlane plan FAILS, I should be secured, retired, for life by age 25. I just need to buy a house per year, which is do-able.

---
------
maybe it is easy to be rich afterall.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nomad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Mar 6, 2013
I think you could be right, but you also need to look at what you've been doing to get yourself where you are.

The majority of people I know are just floating in the currents of life. Whether that floats them into an untapped, resource rich island or onto the rocks, it's 'out of their control'.

You are probably where you are through having a clear vision of where you want to be and 'rowing your boat' (to continue the sea theme :p ) toward that destination.

Good luck with your plans, wishing you success!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.