The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is it too late for SMMA......

Harsha_14

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 24, 2023
I'm very much interested to build an SMMA.
is it too late for SMMA?
I want to list my agency as an LLC.
Is that a good idea? Is ghl good choice for me working from india.
How can i get trust from foreign local businesses?
i want to scale my business to 10k/month.
any suggestions while starting up an SMMA?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
is it too late for SMMA?
Their's so many player's in the space. It's not too late. Yes registering for an LLC can be good, but honestly would probably best if you wait until you have clients.

GHL is a tool that can definitely help you. But don't forget alternatives as well. I have posted a list on another thread that is beginner friendly and can get you going.

Honestly take action and see what the marketplace responds. In Unscripted , something that was hard for me to learn was this concept.

You will not know what you need to know until you know and that is by acting in the marketplace. It's like the hunger games as MJ explained.

Last edited:

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Not sure why there's so many posts that mentions GHL recently. Did this software just went viral recently, or is it part of a complex marketing funnel by GHL targetted at business forums?

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Nov 15, 2022

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
Alright, the last time I said that SMMA is a garbage idea, @KrisRomer presented 5500 arguments of why I was wrong:

So I'll refrain from saying anything discouraging.

I love the title of the thread by the way :rofl:

TheGreatAli

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Feb 21, 2023
Australia
is it too late for SMMA?
It's not too late but it's so easy to start an SMMA, so you will need to become excellent at what you do to stand out. The market is flooded with wantrepreneurs.

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Nov 15, 2022
It's not too late but it's so easy to start an SMMA, so you will need to become excellent at what you do to stand out. The market is flooded with wantrepreneurs.
Yeah don't just do it to get money, do it to solve a need that someone has

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
To get sales, its allways good to talk to people! Social media is far better than talking to animals or chairs.
So yes, imo, to adress people allways is a good way to go.

Pat Cush

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jan 10, 2022
Sounds like you want EASY MONEY...

GUESS WHAT!

I am going to give you a STEP BY STEP guide on how to start an sMmA.

And hit the oh-so-glorious 10k a month!!!

This is something the gurus don't want you to know...

(they only want your $$$)

Step 1. Figure out what the market actually wants (call like 20 businesses in each niche you are interested in, pose as a marketing student, and ask them what their problems are).

Step 2. If you can solve the problem or want to learn the skill set required to solve the problem, you have found your niche.

Step 3. Work on a pay-on-results basis because you probably suck at solving the problem.

Step 4. Cry because you realize solving a problem is hard and it isn't as easy as the gurus led you to believe.

(what do you mean i can't spend 1 hour learning facebook ads and print moneyz???????)

Step 5. Realize that if you want to make money you have to provide value and that there is no easy money.

Step 6. Take action, adjust, and profit.

OR...

Just read The Millionaire Fastlane , have this realization already, and never listen to another guru again that is telling you it is easy to make money.

SOLVE A REAL PROBLEM AND YOU WILL WIN.

P.S - can people stop saying smma. i am going to go nuts if i hear this again. how can it be too late to start an "smma". it is literally a b2b service company. there will never be a time where you can't solve a business owners biggest problem and they won't pay you.

Last edited:

Pat Cush

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jan 10, 2022
Also, if anyone is wondering why people keep posting asking about SMMA (and why this won't be the last post).

It is because Iman Gadzhi (video linked below) is quite literally one of the best info marketers out right now.

He sells a course teaching people how to start an SMMA and has sold a METRIC SHITLOAD OF IT.

The video that he funnels all of his other videos to (which links to the buying page) has 4.2 million views.

If 0.5% have bought from this video that is 21,000 people.

It is definitely way more than that because he also ran a huge webinar series thing and got everyone on his email list.

Also, he has taken the Andrew Tate growth strategy and ran with it.

Literally has like 20+ accounts posting short-form content of him seeming controversial.

Payroll for his content team has got to be at Alex Hormozi levels at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNRGkMeITVU&

Absar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jan 9, 2023
Also, if anyone is wondering why people keep posting asking about SMMA (and why this won't be the last post).

It is because Iman Gadzhi (video linked below) is quite literally one of the best info marketers out right now.

He sells a course teaching people how to start an SMMA and has sold a METRIC SHITLOAD OF IT.

The video that he funnels all of his other videos to (which links to the buying page) has 4.2 million views.

If 0.5% have bought from this video that is 21,000 people.

It is definitely way more than that because he also ran a huge webinar series thing and got everyone on his email list.

Also, he has taken the Andrew Tate growth strategy and ran with it.

Literally has like 20+ accounts posting short-form content of him seeming controversial.

Payroll for his content team has got to be at Alex Hormozi levels at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNRGkMeITVU&
He sells a course called 'Agency Navigator', which I got for free from someone on discord

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
There is a lot of competitors but every businesses need marketing so there is place to play

You can niche youself, specialize in somes skills, or be all-around, there is a lot of way to create a Unique Selling Proposition

One of my favourite quote of TMF is "In a gold rush, sell shovels" and marketing is the best exemple of selling shovels because every business need it in a way or another

In addition marketing is the best skill for an entreprenneur to learn first because you can sell it to anybody and it will be very useful for you when you'll start bigger projects in the future

Since webmarketing has a preponderant place in modern marketing I can only encourage you to learn and apply this field

I advice to specialize in max 3 skills that all sell to each others

A good example is websites + social ads + lead magnets

And for the competitors, yes there are many but so much are wannnabe, this is not that hard to stand out.

I've recently experienced an awesome PPC on facebook ads just because my visuals was standing out and did a stop-scroll effect

I have 400+ hours on photoshop but you can achieve the same results in 40 studying basis, and using templates.Then learn a little consummer behavior will make ads that provide results.

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019

GUESS WHAT!

Step 1. Figure out what the market actually wants (call like 20 businesses in each niche you are interested in, pose as a marketing student, and ask them what their problems are).

Step 2. If you can solve the problem or want to learn the skill set required to solve the problem, you have found your niche.

Step 3. Work on a pay-on-results basis because you probably suck at solving the problem.

Step 4. Cry because you realize solving a problem is hard and it isn't as easy as the gurus led you to believe.

(what do you mean i can't spend 1 hour learning facebook ads and print moneyz???????)

Step 5. Realize that if you want to make money you have to provide value and that there is no easy money.

OR...

Just read The Millionaire Fastlane , have this realization already, and never listen to another guru again that is telling you it is easy to make money.

P.S - can people stop saying smma. i am going to go nuts if i hear this again. how can it be too late to start an "smma". it is literally a b2b service company. there will never be a time where you can't solve a business owners biggest problem and they won't pay you.

Excellent analysis I agree 100%

Ideas are not bad, execution are everything, the question is how to use that or that skill to solve problems

Spenny

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
I feel like this is how Google feels answering questions. Reminds me of this silly little skit!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxqca4RQd_M

Kool.
is it too late for SMMA?
1679069564901.png

Hold your horses, you havent even got a single client yet.

Is that a good idea?
Whats the meaning of life? No clue!

1679069921536.png

Now you got your answers its time to go and start learning. But considering this post took me three minutes to write, I doubt you'll have the dedication to look into this. Prove me wrong.

Harsha_14

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 24, 2023
Their's so many player's in the space. It's not too late. Yes registering for an LLC can be good, but honestly would probably best if you wait until you have clients.

GHL is a tool that can definitely help you. But don't forget alternatives as well. I have posted a list on another thread that is beginner friendly and can get you going.

Honestly take action and see what the marketplace responds. In Unscripted , something that was hard for me to learn was this concept.

You will not know what you need to know until you know and that is by acting in the marketplace. It's like the hunger games as MJ explained.
i appreciate that man.
thanks

Harsha_14

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 24, 2023
t
There is a lot of competitors but every businesses need marketing so there is place to play

You can niche youself, specialize in somes skills, or be all-around, there is a lot of way to create a Unique Selling Proposition

One of my favourite quote of TMF is "In a gold rush, sell shovels" and marketing is the best exemple of selling shovels because every business need it in a way or another

In addition marketing is the best skill for an entreprenneur to learn first because you can sell it to anybody and it will be very useful for you when you'll start bigger projects in the future

Since webmarketing has a preponderant place in modern marketing I can only encourage you to learn and apply this field

And for the competitors, yes there are many but so much are wannnabe, this is not that hard to stand out.

I've recently experienced an awesome PPC on facebook ads just because my visuals was standing out and did a stop-scroll effect

I have 400+ hours on photoshop but you can achieve the same results in 40 studying basis, and using templates.Then learn a little consummer behavior will make ads that provide results.
thanks for the information i appreciate it.
the question i got was "what if every body are selling shovels expecting somebody to carry gold in them".
But standing out in a creative way and working hard solves this problem which i knew recently.
And Yeah,I am working out on analysing the consumer behavior thanks for the suggestion.

Harsha_14

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 24, 2023

GUESS WHAT!

OR...

hey thanks man for really providing great detail.
as a college student i was racing to get 10k$/year job but when i heard about people are making it in a month i just wondered something wrong in which I'm doing. Then i found the book TMF . I wanted to take action on smma but when i read the commandment of entry, I had a dilemma.
And the benefit of doubt made me realise that no youtube guru had made millions by smma without payed courses.
Yes I suck at solving problem in which i don't understand the question ,but wanted to answer them wright.
i know this business model doesn't obey the commandment of entry.
I just want to leverage my marketing skills through it , by solving problems(which i don't know how but will figure out in no time).

thanks again for the step to step guide.

Harsha_14

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 24, 2023
I feel like this is how Google feels answering questions. Reminds me of this silly little skit!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxqca4RQd_M

Kool.

View attachment 47667

Hold your horses, you havent even got a single client yet.

Whats the meaning of life? No clue!

View attachment 47668

Now you got your answers its time to go and start learning. But considering this post took me three minutes to write, I doubt you'll have the dedication to look into this. Prove me wrong.
thanks man for your 3 minutes.
AND I PROVED YOU WRONG.. haha.
you know what we need something like truth gpt rather than chat gpt.

Harsha_14

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 24, 2023
Alright, the last time I said that SMMA is a garbage idea, @KrisRomer presented 5500 arguments of why I was wrong:

So I'll refrain from saying anything discouraging.

I love the title of the thread by the way :rofl:
I get it, i was also thinking it was a garbage until i find people in this forum are actually being profited through it.
that title was a random ofc:rofl:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Not sure why there's so many posts that mentions GHL recently. Did this software just went viral recently, or is it part of a complex marketing funnel by GHL targetted at business forums?

They recently got a huge sum of money for investment ...but they were already profitable ...so they didn't quite know what to do with that money so they just started flooding the market with ads -- especially with influencers.

They have an insane "agency level" which lets you white label to unlimited clients for like $500/month... and they let you charge whatever you want for it -- so it's gotten really popular really fast.

I have no clue how they can continue to keep that profitable with that business model but there it is.

I use the software, I don't have the white-label edition. It's aiight. The only thing I really like about it is it'll pull all your social media comments and direct messages into one inbox and you can set up all your automation right there (or respond personally if you care to)... that and you can easily steal website designs by simply copying the URL and putting it in and it'll build it for you.

Spenny

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
thanks man for your 3 minutes.
AND I PROVED YOU WRONG.. haha.
you know what we need something like truth gpt rather than chat gpt.
cool, what have you found?

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Oct 29, 2023

I am building my agency so that I can grow the skills, expertise and portfolio to do my actual business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...