mustapha angwa
PARKED
Background on myself (who I am, why am looking to invest, etc)
I am a retired government worker from Cameroon and I am looking for good opportunities to invest in, I have worked for 46 years with my government and now I am looking to start up personal business
my LinkedIn account is Mustapha Angwa
What industry am looking to invest in, I am looking invest in construction field, manufacturing industry, general merchandise only
How much am looking to invest, I am looking to invest in any business starting from $5 million us dollars so it can heal good returns.
My expertise lies in the area of construction and building materials, road works and bridge construction renovation of G+3 and what kind of value I can offer, I am willing to offer a good working terms with my partner either he/she will manage the business 90% as I have little experience in fields out of mind and I will need detailed monitoring of expenses of values above $50,000
contact details [REMOVED]
I am a retired government worker from Cameroon and I am looking for good opportunities to invest in, I have worked for 46 years with my government and now I am looking to start up personal business
my LinkedIn account is Mustapha Angwa
What industry am looking to invest in, I am looking invest in construction field, manufacturing industry, general merchandise only
How much am looking to invest, I am looking to invest in any business starting from $5 million us dollars so it can heal good returns.
My expertise lies in the area of construction and building materials, road works and bridge construction renovation of G+3 and what kind of value I can offer, I am willing to offer a good working terms with my partner either he/she will manage the business 90% as I have little experience in fields out of mind and I will need detailed monitoring of expenses of values above $50,000
contact details [REMOVED]
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?



