The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Apr 12, 2017
Cameroon
Background on myself (who I am, why am looking to invest, etc)
I am a retired government worker from Cameroon and I am looking for good opportunities to invest in, I have worked for 46 years with my government and now I am looking to start up personal business
my LinkedIn account is Mustapha Angwa
What industry am looking to invest in, I am looking invest in construction field, manufacturing industry, general merchandise only
How much am looking to invest, I am looking to invest in any business starting from $5 million us dollars so it can heal good returns.
My expertise lies in the area of construction and building materials, road works and bridge construction renovation of G+3 and what kind of value I can offer, I am willing to offer a good working terms with my partner either he/she will manage the business 90% as I have little experience in fields out of mind and I will need detailed monitoring of expenses of values above $50,000
contact details [REMOVED]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
I am a private investor ready for business investment in the field of silent partner,active partner joint partner, business expansion, joint venture, start-up business, I am willing to attend to small, medium or big scale business ideas on expansion. Kindly contact me by email for details[REMOVED]

Hey @mustapha angwa - I'm sure you have the best intentions, so just a tip:

Your post comes off as a scam. The reason for that is the vagueness of your post, informality, and lack of background on yourself. A few things that would make your post seem like less of a scam:
  • Background on yourself (who you are, why you're looking to invest, etc)
  • LinkedIn account or some sort of social media so that people could do some due diligence
  • What industry you're looking to invest in
  • How much you're looking to invest
  • Where your expertise lies, and what kind of value you can offer
  • Why you chose the fastlane forum to search partners
  • What geographical area you want to invest in

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
I am a private investor ready for business investment in the field of silent partner,active partner joint partner, business expansion, joint venture, start-up business, I am willing to attend to small, medium or big scale business ideas on expansion. Kindly contact me by email for details[REMOVED]

Dear Sir,

I salute you in the name of the most high God. I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen. Sani Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since my husband's death, my family has been under restriction of movement and that notwithstanding, we are being molested and constantly been harassed by the so called security officials, above all, our Bank accounts here and abroad have been frozen by the Nigeria Civilian Govt. Furthermore, my eldest son in detention by the Nigerian Government for more interrogation about my husband's assets and some vital documents.

Following the recent discovery of my husband's bank account by the Nigerian Government with my son's bank in which a huge sum of US $700 million Dutch Mark, & another $450 million was also lodge and 1.6Billion Pounds Sterling belonging to my late husband, all the said fund was seized by the Government of Nigeria. I therefore wish to personally appeal to you seriously and religiously for your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of $58million US Dollars into your account in your country where I believe it will be safe, since we cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigerian Government or can you receive for the Abacha family the funds already in Europe & America about $89million USD , already deposited with a security firm you can advise us on areas where and what to invest on abroad, already we are presently nursing real estates or any other blue chip investment you can reach my lawyer(DR ISA MUSA.) on his direct Tel lines as a copy of this letter is equally sent to him in confidence .Any advise should be directed to my lawyer for security reasons thank you,

You can contact me through my lawyers Tel Number : +871-762336687 or Fax +871-762336689. Upon receipt of your good response. My lawyer shall arrange a meeting to facilitate the smooth transfer of the fund , that is to liase with him towards effective compromise of this transaction. However, arrangement have been put in place to remove more of the family fund amounting to$114 million US$ from a security firm were it is deposited , Before moving the remaining fund out of the country with the assistance of my husband's friend's that's some( some top government functionaries) still in government through a diplomatic means, and deposited in a security company, as soon as you indicate your interest. My lawyer shall send to you the Security Deposit Certificate and Airway Bill of the luggage and other related documents so that you can arrange how and where the luggage tagged _Family Treasures_. From an African king will be deposited. Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum while 70% in collaboration with my lawyer to be held on trust by you until we can decide on what to do next , subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian Government. Please reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Mariam Abacha.(alhaja)

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Dear Sir,

I salute you in the name of the most high God. I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen. Sani Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since my husband's death, my family has been under restriction of movement and that notwithstanding, we are being molested and constantly been harassed by the so called security officials, above all, our Bank accounts here and abroad have been frozen by the Nigeria Civilian Govt. Furthermore, my eldest son in detention by the Nigerian Government for more interrogation about my husband's assets and some vital documents.

Following the recent discovery of my husband's bank account by the Nigerian Government with my son's bank in which a huge sum of US $700 million Dutch Mark, & another $450 million was also lodge and 1.6Billion Pounds Sterling belonging to my late husband, all the said fund was seized by the Government of Nigeria. I therefore wish to personally appeal to you seriously and religiously for your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of $58million US Dollars into your account in your country where I believe it will be safe, since we cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigerian Government or can you receive for the Abacha family the funds already in Europe & America about $89million USD , already deposited with a security firm you can advise us on areas where and what to invest on abroad, already we are presently nursing real estates or any other blue chip investment you can reach my lawyer(DR ISA MUSA.) on his direct Tel lines as a copy of this letter is equally sent to him in confidence .Any advise should be directed to my lawyer for security reasons thank you,

You can contact me through my lawyers Tel Number : +871-762336687 or Fax +871-762336689. Upon receipt of your good response. My lawyer shall arrange a meeting to facilitate the smooth transfer of the fund , that is to liase with him towards effective compromise of this transaction. However, arrangement have been put in place to remove more of the family fund amounting to$114 million US$ from a security firm were it is deposited , Before moving the remaining fund out of the country with the assistance of my husband's friend's that's some( some top government functionaries) still in government through a diplomatic means, and deposited in a security company, as soon as you indicate your interest. My lawyer shall send to you the Security Deposit Certificate and Airway Bill of the luggage and other related documents so that you can arrange how and where the luggage tagged _Family Treasures_. From an African king will be deposited. Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum while 70% in collaboration with my lawyer to be held on trust by you until we can decide on what to do next , subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian Government. Please reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Mariam Abacha.(alhaja)

A4Wp_f-maxage-0.gif

• Banned
Apr 12, 2017
Cameroon
I am a retired government worker from Cameroon and I am looking for good
opportunities to invest in, I have worked for 46 years with my
government and now I am looking to start up personal business

my LinkedIn account is [REMOVED]

What industry am looking to invest in, I am looking invest in
construction field, manufacturing industry, general merchandise only

How much am looking to invest, I am looking to invest in any business
starting from $500,000 us dollars so it can heal good returns.

My expertise lies in the area of construction and building materials,
road works and bridge construction renovation of G+3 and what kind of
the value I can offer, I am willing to offer good working terms with my
partner either he/she will manage the business 90% as I have little
experience in fields out of mind and I will need detailed monitoring of
expenses of values above $50,000
[REMOVED]

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
What country to you currently reside in? We don't usually see a lot of investors in this forum so your offer and message is foreign. Obviously, there are a lot of scams in the business world. Of course, all investors can be vetted.

Based on the information you provided, you might want to look for Angel Investor groups. You could also contact investment brokers in the areas you are looking to invest.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Most of the retired Cameroonian civil servants I know have way more than $5 million. Chump change.

I see you created several profiles on various internet venues and posted this same question. (linkedin isn't one of them). You're from Yaounde? That's a nice town. Maybe keep your 5m there.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Oh boy asked this very question in 2015. Curiouser and curiouser.

lol.jpg

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
So I just have to send my:

Name
Address
Telephone
Zip code
Bank account routing number

And you'll transfer the $5 million so I can deposit it into my account? It's a deal!

Apr 12, 2017
Cameroon
Most of the retired Cameroonian civil servants I know have way more than $5 million. Chump change.

I see you created several profiles on various internet venues and posted this same question. (linkedin isn't one of them). You're from Yaounde? That's a nice town. Maybe keep your 5m there.
my friend so everyone in your country is as rich or as poor as you are, I think you need to grow up in your reasoning capacity.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
If you don't mind me asking, how does a Cameroonian government worker come to have $5million?

Apr 12, 2017
Cameroon
If you don't mind me asking, how does a Cameroonian government worker come to have $5million?
If you can give me the answer to why some people die before 40 and others after 70? then the same answer will go to why are government workers in your own country, not rich or poor the same.

JWelch

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Aug 12, 2016
Arizona
I am a retired government worker from Cameroon and I am looking for good opportunities to invest in, I have worked for 46 years with my government and now I am looking to start up personal business
my LinkedIn account is Mustapha Angwa
What industry am looking to invest in, I am looking invest in construction field, manufacturing industry, general merchandise only
How much am looking to invest, I am looking to invest in any business starting from $5 million us dollars so it can heal good returns.
My expertise lies in the area of construction and building materials, road works and bridge construction renovation of G+3 and what kind of value I can offer, I am willing to offer a good working terms with my partner either he/she will manage the business 90% as I have little experience in fields out of mind and I will need detailed monitoring of expenses of values above $50,000
contact details mustaphaangwa@gmail.com
Mr. Angwa
I see you are interested in investing in the construction field. I have just begun plans on a new bridge in Brooklyn that requires an additional $5 million to secure the project with the city of New York. I have recently opened a new business account for venture capital on this project as the toll for this bridge will provide passive income to the investor for life. Kindly deposit the $5 million into this account and I personally ensure a quick and lucrative ROI.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sorry guys to ruin the fun, but this user has been banned for obvious reasons.

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Sorry @MJ DeMarco I was having a shitty morning, and just couldn't help myself. :clench:

JWelch

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Aug 12, 2016
Arizona
No, that's a separate business model, just send him $999 and he'll send you the secrets of getting ripped in 30 days and looking 30 years younger.
I needed that laugh. Thank you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.