The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Introduction

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Riaan

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 13, 2018
South Africa
Hi Everyone. Just joined the forum. I bought the Audiobook about 2 years ago and while listening to this and some other inspirational/Entrepreneurial podcasts, i decided last year February to leave my job of 6 years in Operations for a manufacturing company and pursue property. I knew a friend that is in industrial/commercial property which seemed better as our residential market is saturated with brokers. I was excited and learnt a lot in the first few months but around October last year i had only signed one small deal. To top it off i was diagnosed with diabetes and high blood pressure. It was borderline over limit but enough to be put on medication. o, did i mention i have a wife and 3 kids to look after so i have been under a huge amount of pressure to look after my family. I have been pushing on as our economy was not great last year - i guess i chose the wrong year to change career. This year is looking better as a lot of leads are coming in. This however, does not put food on the table. I struggle every day - argue with myself in my head, have i done the right thing, will things get better, what i give up now and freedom is one phone call away, i need to look after my family, how selfish am i to have put them through this, i can do this because a better life awaits, i want to retire in 5 years. After my arguments with myself, i pluck up the courage and i embrace what the day will bring and tell myself today will be a great day. It is difficult though to concentrate on work when i dont know what we are eating tonight. Anyway, great to be here!!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Price is going up to $3,000 on Jan 1st. We went through the cost of running it over the last...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom