Hello Everyone,
I am currently listening to Unscripted on Audible ( I have not finished it yet ) . I have not read TMF yet but will definitely check it out after Unscripted.
Unscripted has both taught me new things and confirmed many ideas and thoughts I already had. I look forward to applying the principles of Unscripted and breaking free from the masses. I have clearly fallen into many of the traps delivered through the 3 B's, and the crowded room/empty room myths discussed in the book, in a few fake action driven, misguided, attempts at entrepreneurship thus far, but I look forward to changing that.
Thanks @MJ DeMarco for sharing your knowledge and experience.
I am currently listening to Unscripted on Audible ( I have not finished it yet ) . I have not read TMF yet but will definitely check it out after Unscripted.
Unscripted has both taught me new things and confirmed many ideas and thoughts I already had. I look forward to applying the principles of Unscripted and breaking free from the masses. I have clearly fallen into many of the traps delivered through the 3 B's, and the crowded room/empty room myths discussed in the book, in a few fake action driven, misguided, attempts at entrepreneurship thus far, but I look forward to changing that.
Thanks @MJ DeMarco for sharing your knowledge and experience.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
