The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

DavidCe

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jul 18, 2017
Massachusetts
Hello Everyone,

I am currently listening to Unscripted on Audible ( I have not finished it yet ) . I have not read TMF yet but will definitely check it out after Unscripted .

Unscripted has both taught me new things and confirmed many ideas and thoughts I already had. I look forward to applying the principles of Unscripted and breaking free from the masses. I have clearly fallen into many of the traps delivered through the 3 B's, and the crowded room/empty room myths discussed in the book, in a few fake action driven, misguided, attempts at entrepreneurship thus far, but I look forward to changing that.

Thanks @MJ DeMarco for sharing your knowledge and experience.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hello Everyone,

I am currently listening to Unscripted on Audible ( I have not finished it yet ) . I have not read TMF yet but will definitely check it out after Unscripted .

Unscripted has both taught me new things and confirmed many ideas and thoughts I already had. I look forward to applying the principles of Unscripted and breaking free from the masses. I have clearly fallen into many of the traps delivered through the 3 B's, and the crowded room/empty room myths discussed in the book, in a few fake action driven, misguided, attempts at entrepreneurship thus far, but I look forward to changing that.

Thanks @MJ DeMarco for sharing your knowledge and experience.

Thank you for your introduction. Happy to see UNSCRIPTED is reaching out to an audience that has not read my first book. I hope it stands on its own and you find the rest helpful to your ride in life.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
Thank you for your introduction. Happy to see UNSCRIPTED is reaching out to an audience that has not read my first book. I hope it stands on its own and you find the rest helpful to your ride in life.

Yet another Unscripted first reader.
BTW I have read the sample chapters and will read Unscripted . I powering through a stack of "entrepreneur" books and set up a new rule not to buy any more until I have digested what I already have. Unscripted is like the dessert I am promising myself after I read all the rest. Thanks for the great reads. All the best.

DavidCe

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jul 18, 2017
Massachusetts

Hi MJ, unscripted definitely stands on it's own. One quick question, what is your opinion on buying into a franchise? ( Opening a franchise location for example opening a Subway or Dunkin Donuts etc. ) Is that just another path to the slow lane/ scripted life, or a path to the Fastlane?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...