The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Rahil21

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 26, 2023
Hello, beautiful and disciplined people! I'm Rahil from India, residing in a village. I'm reaching out because I greatly value your experience and knowledge. In the past, I struggled academically due to my rural upbringing in India. Our village has just one school, which suffers from inadequate infrastructure and educational standards. However, when I acquired my first smartphone, my life took a significant turn. I began learning English, and after two years of dedicated effort, I can now read and write it proficiently. I'm still working on achieving fluency. English has enabled me to explore books and comprehend Hollywood movies. Through this language, I've delved into literature and educational content on English YouTube channels, which has expanded my knowledge base.I initiated a process of questioning my beliefs and came to the realization that many of them were scripted. This epiphany was further reinforced when I read the transformative book "Rich Dad Poor Dad," introducing me to the concept of the "rat race" for the first time. I was determined not to be ensnared in it, so I sought my father's assistance in launching a small business. While I had numerous ideas, he advocated for adhering to the conventional path in our village, a path I didn't wish to follow. I endeavored to generate passive or active income streams but encountered failures along the way.Subsequently, I found employment at a warehouse near our village, eventually becoming a supervisor. However, I found the 9-to-5 routine unsatisfying. One day, while browsing Quora, I stumbled upon the book "Unscripted ," which unveiled previously unknown secrets to me. This prompted my decision to resign from my job, even though it was an arduous choice. I had a financial obligation of providing my father with 12,000 INR each month. Although I contemplated entering plumbing or electrical work, my family urged me not to do so. Nevertheless, I remained steadfast in my pursuit of breaking free from the 9-to-5 grind.I then learned about Amazon Warehouse Flex Associate positions, which offered instant payments of 688 INR per day and flexible scheduling. As a Flex Associate, I could select my working days. I embraced this opportunity despite the physical demands of the job and the occasional unavailability of time slots. Despite the uncertainty and the pressure to meet my monthly 12,000 INR obligation to my father, I chose this job over my stable 25,000 INR per month supervisor position. It allowed me to shift my mindset from the 9-to-5 rat race to someone striving to purchase their freedom.I'm sharing my journey with you because I'm keen to learn about your experiences. Have any of you ventured into entrepreneurship? How did you start your first business? What advice can you offer me?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chris_Varick

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Feb 8, 2021
North Germany
Thanks for your story great read ! You are very ambitious and sound like you are sticking to your goals - Tough path you have accomplished - now it is difficult to give a specific advise except using the background and models given in M.Js book. Have you read all 3 of them? If not do this first and keep writing notes - create mind maps - look for problems in your environment - start with something small a minor product improvement and take a from there

DrivedDude

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Sep 21, 2023
Hello, beautiful and disciplined people! I'm Rahil from India, residing in a village. I'm reaching out because I greatly value your experience and knowledge. In the past, I struggled academically due to my rural upbringing in India. Our village has just one school, which suffers from inadequate infrastructure and educational standards. However, when I acquired my first smartphone, my life took a significant turn. I began learning English, and after two years of dedicated effort, I can now read and write it proficiently. I'm still working on achieving fluency. English has enabled me to explore books and comprehend Hollywood movies. Through this language, I've delved into literature and educational content on English YouTube channels, which has expanded my knowledge base.I initiated a process of questioning my beliefs and came to the realization that many of them were scripted. This epiphany was further reinforced when I read the transformative book "Rich Dad Poor Dad," introducing me to the concept of the "rat race" for the first time. I was determined not to be ensnared in it, so I sought my father's assistance in launching a small business. While I had numerous ideas, he advocated for adhering to the conventional path in our village, a path I didn't wish to follow. I endeavored to generate passive or active income streams but encountered failures along the way.Subsequently, I found employment at a warehouse near our village, eventually becoming a supervisor. However, I found the 9-to-5 routine unsatisfying. One day, while browsing Quora, I stumbled upon the book "Unscripted ," which unveiled previously unknown secrets to me. This prompted my decision to resign from my job, even though it was an arduous choice. I had a financial obligation of providing my father with 12,000 INR each month. Although I contemplated entering plumbing or electrical work, my family urged me not to do so. Nevertheless, I remained steadfast in my pursuit of breaking free from the 9-to-5 grind.I then learned about Amazon Warehouse Flex Associate positions, which offered instant payments of 688 INR per day and flexible scheduling. As a Flex Associate, I could select my working days. I embraced this opportunity despite the physical demands of the job and the occasional unavailability of time slots. Despite the uncertainty and the pressure to meet my monthly 12,000 INR obligation to my father, I chose this job over my stable 25,000 INR per month supervisor position. It allowed me to shift my mindset from the 9-to-5 rat race to someone striving to purchase their freedom.I'm sharing my journey with you because I'm keen to learn about your experiences. Have any of you ventured into entrepreneurship? How did you start your first business? What advice can you offer me?
Welcome to the forum Rahil. Nice to hear from you. I'm also new to entrepreneurship. I started my first business a few weeks ago. But my best tip is: Find a solution instead of complaining.
Keep in mind you have to learn so many things. When you understand one thing, you will find two new things you have to learn. So keep patient.

Rahil21

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 26, 2023
Welcome to the forum Rahil. Nice to hear from you. I'm also new to entrepreneurship. I started my first business a few weeks ago. But my best tip is: Find a solution instead of complaining.
Keep in mind you have to learn so many things. When you understand one thing, you will find two new things you have to learn. So keep patient.
Thank you for your response. Can you please explain in detail what business you have started and how you made it happen? I really appreciate your efforts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DrivedDude

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Sep 21, 2023
Thank you for your response. Can you please explain in detail what business you have started and how you made it happen? I really appreciate your efforts.
I am building an app for students. And here started it all. I am a student in computer science, so it knew the basics of coding, how to handle a server and so on. But here is the big but. I had to learn to make choices and had to study some extra hours in the library. Which framework? Design? How to sell? Security? How to do quality research on the market. How to build a good company structure. There are so many things to learn. But you have to start doing it someday ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...