- Joined
- Dec 27, 2021
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 71%
Hi, my name is Brian and me and my family are just starting on the fastlane path. My wife and I both have worked our whole life for others in careers that we have enjoyed. However, as we approach the age when we don't want to HAVE to work, we are looking at the ways to grow residual income and have plenty of money to live to well past 100 years old! That is our goal. So, I am here to get started this year on 2 different businesses: 1) a real estate business that my son wants to participate in and an online business that can bring in income faster and keep us sharp on Technology (my wife and I both have been in technology our entire career).
I look forward to interacting with all of you on this journey!
..Brian..
I look forward to interacting with all of you on this journey!
..Brian..
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
