The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

introduction

jakezombie1

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 1, 2021
hello I'm Abdurahman Kareem but I use jakezombie everywhere online because my name is hard to pronounce for most people. I was born in Saudi Arabia but the nationality is Afghanistan. currently in Afghanistan due to recent mass deporting of the foreigner residents in Saudi Arabia. I studied until high school graduation (technical high school diploma of computer science). most of my citizen classmates went to college because for citizens college was free but for residents it wasn't (although I was one of the top students). I was devastated that I'm not able to pursue my education because I loved learning. especially hands-on learning. in Saudi college-loan did not exist (now that I think about it. thank god). since then I started working full jobs. before it I always worked part-time jobs from 7 years old fixing shoes in my father's cobbler shop (fixing + selling new) like everyone in the society my father is scripted. I was scripted too until the age of 17 when an internal call started calling "there must be a way to earn an income online working from anywhere in the world because internet isn't locally limited" from that moment self teaching started . the first soul-sucking job was a clerk in a shop sells construction tools from 9am to 9pm worked 3 months felt like 3 years. I lived with my parents and 8 siblings . so it was a usual thing for my father to take ALL of my salary. so I had to do side commerce on Friday selling mobile accessories cheaper than shops but still getting a nice margin profit. (it was illegal activity to sell in the streets without license and ALL legal papers) so during these ventures and soul-sucking job I learned that college wasn't worth it anyways. even in Saudi economy I used to see citizens graduated and unemployed. let aside if a resident graduates and searches for jobs. so after the job I left and immediately moved to cashier/accountant job in a barbershop from 8am to 12pm (always sleep deprived). at this job I wasn't always occupied so I used free time at the job to join MLM to earn a side income and escape the job that's depriving me from sleep not a single day off. even in holidays. 2 years in a row. it was hard to learn new things while being sleep deprived. I used motivational videos to keep me in MLM first 3 months lol. (probably 99% of my contacts despise me because of MLM promoting I've done on WhatsApp). besides being Introvert I started to notice the symptoms of being a highly-sensitive-person. there were days I wore sunglasses at night for the strong lights the barbershop had. funny in 2 years I worked in the barbershop the colleague who was previously responsible of the register tried to get me fired by trying to make me fight with him even though he around 60 years old!
the last job I ever worked. then boom police caught me seeing my resident iD expired and immediately to jail then to big prison 21 days then Afghanistan. the most terrifying day of my life was when the plane landed on the 1950s post war looking airport. unable to speak the local language with no iD (yeah showing the resident of Saudi Arabia identity would raise the probability of being in danger immediately).
spending 2 years in Afghanistan finally had the chance to read Unscripted and learn that I am useful as well. I was depressed in suicidal thoughts feeling useless unable to earn income to even support my food begging every 2-3 months my family for support that I used to provide for back in Saudi Arabia.
thankfully the book was recommended by a YouTuber otherwise I'd never find the book among thousands of self-help books.

when I was at high-school they asked us pre-graduation project. so I did a project surprisingly a product that doesn't exist in the market. although simple and solves a problem. problem I'm not sure people are willing to pay for.
reading DeMarco's book I'm in the intention to use my innovative product to create my first bussiness ever.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum Mr. Kareem, thank you for the intro. Are you still in Afghanistan?

jakezombie1

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 1, 2021
Welcome to the forum Mr. Kareem, thank you for the intro. Are you still in Afghanistan?
yes.
thank you for personally taking the time to read. and forgive me for stealing your book as PDF.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
hello I'm Abdurahman Kareem but I use jakezombie everywhere online because my name is hard to pronounce for most people. I was born in Saudi Arabia but the nationality is Afghanistan. currently in Afghanistan due to recent mass deporting of the foreigner residents in Saudi Arabia. I studied until high school graduation (technical high school diploma of computer science). most of my citizen classmates went to college because for citizens college was free but for residents it wasn't (although I was one of the top students). I was devastated that I'm not able to pursue my education because I loved learning. especially hands-on learning. in Saudi college-loan did not exist (now that I think about it. thank god). since then I started working full jobs. before it I always worked part-time jobs from 7 years old fixing shoes in my father's cobbler shop (fixing + selling new) like everyone in the society my father is scripted. I was scripted too until the age of 17 when an internal call started calling "there must be a way to earn an income online working from anywhere in the world because internet isn't locally limited" from that moment self teaching started . the first soul-sucking job was a clerk in a shop sells construction tools from 9am to 9pm worked 3 months felt like 3 years. I lived with my parents and 8 siblings . so it was a usual thing for my father to take ALL of my salary. so I had to do side commerce on Friday selling mobile accessories cheaper than shops but still getting a nice margin profit. (it was illegal activity to sell in the streets without license and ALL legal papers) so during these ventures and soul-sucking job I learned that college wasn't worth it anyways. even in Saudi economy I used to see citizens graduated and unemployed. let aside if a resident graduates and searches for jobs. so after the job I left and immediately moved to cashier/accountant job in a barbershop from 8am to 12pm (always sleep deprived). at this job I wasn't always occupied so I used free time at the job to join MLM to earn a side income and escape the job that's depriving me from sleep not a single day off. even in holidays. 2 years in a row. it was hard to learn new things while being sleep deprived. I used motivational videos to keep me in MLM first 3 months lol. (probably 99% of my contacts despise me because of MLM promoting I've done on WhatsApp). besides being Introvert I started to notice the symptoms of being a highly-sensitive-person. there were days I wore sunglasses at night for the strong lights the barbershop had. funny in 2 years I worked in the barbershop the colleague who was previously responsible of the register tried to get me fired by trying to make me fight with him even though he around 60 years old!
the last job I ever worked. then boom police caught me seeing my resident iD expired and immediately to jail then to big prison 21 days then Afghanistan. the most terrifying day of my life was when the plane landed on the 1950s post war looking airport. unable to speak the local language with no iD (yeah showing the resident of Saudi Arabia identity would raise the probability of being in danger immediately).
spending 2 years in Afghanistan finally had the chance to read Unscripted and learn that I am useful as well. I was depressed in suicidal thoughts feeling useless unable to earn income to even support my food begging every 2-3 months my family for support that I used to provide for back in Saudi Arabia.
thankfully the book was recommended by a YouTuber otherwise I'd never find the book among thousands of self-help books.

when I was at high-school they asked us pre-graduation project. so I did a project surprisingly a product that doesn't exist in the market. although simple and solves a problem. problem I'm not sure people are willing to pay for.
reading DeMarco's book I'm in the intention to use my innovative product to create my first bussiness ever.
This might not be relevant, but I'm an Afghan living in Pakistan (My ancestors trace back to Afghans). I still have some friends in Afghanistan and I keep hearing their struggles and hardships. I was sad when an afghan dude I met at the gym told me about the people over there, slaving away their lives just to survive. I feel that you had to beg for food and sell illegally but that's just how it is over there.

Just to let you know this forum has people from every corner of the world and I'm sure you'll find some Saudi and afghani friends here.

I think you aren't in the position to afford anything. You can redeem yourself by buying his book when you can afford it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...