mgeorges
New Contributor
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2023
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 100%
Hello fellow Fastlaners,
My name is Georges MANFOUO, and I'm thrilled to have joined this vibrant community of trailblazers and thought leaders. Having recently come across MJ DeMarco's enlightening principles, I'm all in to shift gears from the slow, conventional grind to the exhilarating Fastlane.
A bit about myself: I've always harbored an entrepreneurial spirit, eagerly looking to transform innovative ideas into tangible value. Whether it's brainstorming disruptive business models or dissecting the latest market trends, I find myself at home amidst the excitement and challenges of entrepreneurship.
My journey so far has been a blend of learning, experimenting, and evolving. I am here to both share my own insights and, more importantly, to absorb wisdom from the many seasoned entrepreneurs this forum is home to.
I look forward to engaging in thought-provoking discussions, learning from your experiences, and contributing to this community in any way I can. Let's accelerate on the Fastlane together!
Warm regards, Georges MANFOUO
My name is Georges MANFOUO, and I'm thrilled to have joined this vibrant community of trailblazers and thought leaders. Having recently come across MJ DeMarco's enlightening principles, I'm all in to shift gears from the slow, conventional grind to the exhilarating Fastlane.
A bit about myself: I've always harbored an entrepreneurial spirit, eagerly looking to transform innovative ideas into tangible value. Whether it's brainstorming disruptive business models or dissecting the latest market trends, I find myself at home amidst the excitement and challenges of entrepreneurship.
My journey so far has been a blend of learning, experimenting, and evolving. I am here to both share my own insights and, more importantly, to absorb wisdom from the many seasoned entrepreneurs this forum is home to.
I look forward to engaging in thought-provoking discussions, learning from your experiences, and contributing to this community in any way I can. Let's accelerate on the Fastlane together!
Warm regards, Georges MANFOUO
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
