- Joined
- Jun 12, 2019
- Messages
- 15
Rep Bank
$570
$570
User Power: 153%
Hi! I listened to Millionaire Fastlane a couple of times (got it ~3 yrs ago). I also am now listening to The Unscripted .
I think I am now ready to give entrepreneurship a proper go. Should be able to continue to support my family with only part time work - this should open up the space in my life to give to entrepreneurship AKA satisfying needs at scale!
My main problem is that I am quite likely an introvert and the way of looking at life I picked up as a corporate employee of over 10 yrs is not very helpful to say the least.
What I have going for myself are decent technical skills (taught myself to program and work as a programmer now) and probably a high degree of motivation (seems like it is now or never - either I can figure out what the entrepreneurial process is about given the great conditions that I have in life right now or... or it will never happen...)
I am joining the forum with an open mind - hoping to learn from you all.
I started to look at my ideas through the CENTS principles - hoping that is a step in the right direction. Mostly failing at letter N so that is where I feel my focus should be for now - finding and validating needs. Seems like a daunting task to me though!
Big fan of both the Millionaire Fastlane and the Unscripted - thanks so much for writing them @MJ DeMarco!!!
I think I am now ready to give entrepreneurship a proper go. Should be able to continue to support my family with only part time work - this should open up the space in my life to give to entrepreneurship AKA satisfying needs at scale!
My main problem is that I am quite likely an introvert and the way of looking at life I picked up as a corporate employee of over 10 yrs is not very helpful to say the least.
What I have going for myself are decent technical skills (taught myself to program and work as a programmer now) and probably a high degree of motivation (seems like it is now or never - either I can figure out what the entrepreneurial process is about given the great conditions that I have in life right now or... or it will never happen...)
I am joining the forum with an open mind - hoping to learn from you all.
I started to look at my ideas through the CENTS principles - hoping that is a step in the right direction. Mostly failing at letter N so that is where I feel my focus should be for now - finding and validating needs. Seems like a daunting task to me though!
Big fan of both the Millionaire Fastlane and the Unscripted - thanks so much for writing them @MJ DeMarco!!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
