The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro: First motivated, then depressed and now trusting the process

MaxMax

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Mar 22, 2020
Germany
Hello Fastlane Community,

before I introduce myself I would like to thank Mr. MJ DeMarco for his awesome books and creating this forum that has so much knowledge and power.
I'm Max a 26 year old man from Germany. I read TMF in the end of 2016 and it changed my mind and my point of view of everything.
After that book I realized a lot from MJs great wisdom. (Also that most authors are hipocrites and sell you some 300 page guru rubbish - haha)
So I finished my education in automotive administration and was motivated to try a view things in business.
I relied on other people, had no control and earned "small money" from that. I ignored the Cents Commandments - Sorry MJ.
To make it short I was depressed didn't wanted to go to my job and didn't see a way to start a great business that will give me freedom and provide value for others.
I changed my mind reread the millionaire fastlane (in the meanwhile read Unscripted and also now Wealth Exposed).
Then I started again to searching for real problems, that can give value to people and eliminate pain.
The Problems were attacking me when I listened attentive to the world. Also started to speak with people what kind of problems they have.
So now I'm gonna to do something to solve them and will trust the process.

Max

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Welcome!

How are you solving these problems? Online store? Physical business? Products?

MaxMax

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Mar 22, 2020
Germany
Welcome!

How are you solving these problems? Online store? Physical business? Products?

I will create a online Plattform / Software with a Developer. I'm a sales person and what I read here is that all you need is sales and a prototype is enough. Also hoping that the corona crisis will end soon !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...