I finally took the leap and switched all but one of my classes to online, now I can complete my education while I am anywhere in the world (beach trip anyone?) and I will also have much more time and flexibility to work on my projects.
With my schedule finally cleaned up, (along with running/growing my businesses) I have decided to pursue something I have been interested in for a while and find an internship with a local entrepreneur or training at altitude (great term) as dubbed by Dan a.k.a TropicalGuy. Let me tell you with limited connections it is a tougher job than it seems, these are not often job openings that get posted on Monster or in the newspaper; in fact, I am lost as where to find one of these specific internships.
I will copy papers, shop for groceries, and run mob hits for all I care, the only thing I am trying to find is an internship with a successful entrepreneur type and not at some massive corporate office where the only thing you will learn is how crappy the corporate slave camps really are.
So where do you all suggest trying to find a "fastlane-esqe" internship with a local entrepreneur? Anybody done this before?

With my schedule finally cleaned up, (along with running/growing my businesses) I have decided to pursue something I have been interested in for a while and find an internship with a local entrepreneur or training at altitude (great term) as dubbed by Dan a.k.a TropicalGuy. Let me tell you with limited connections it is a tougher job than it seems, these are not often job openings that get posted on Monster or in the newspaper; in fact, I am lost as where to find one of these specific internships.
I will copy papers, shop for groceries, and run mob hits for all I care, the only thing I am trying to find is an internship with a successful entrepreneur type and not at some massive corporate office where the only thing you will learn is how crappy the corporate slave camps really are.
So where do you all suggest trying to find a "fastlane-esqe" internship with a local entrepreneur? Anybody done this before?

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
