The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are internships worth it, or should I try to learn from Small Business?

Anything related to matters of the mind

RomeoMe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jul 11, 2022
Long story short, I got the opportunity to do an internship in a big company, I still don't know exactly which company yet but it is already a guarantee that I will get an offer, I also have my first actual business idea that I'm getting off the ground right now, which I will have to give up to go do the program later next year.

At this point in my life, I have never worked or ran a successful Hussle before, so that is where I see the value in going there and trying to learn as much as possible as to how big corporations operate from the inside, part of me feels that it will teach me a lot about fundamentals, however other parts also makes me fear I might get complacent and go the Slowlane, or that the way big corporations work is so different to the Fastlane framework that it will be just a waste of time.

I already know that I want to have my own business at some point, I'm very young, but still, do you think it will be a worthwhile experience or should I just spend that time focusing on doing my own things and learn that way?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
If you want to start a business in the near future, a large corporation is not really the place to learn how to do this.

By default they already did that tinkering years ago.

The skillsets are totally different.

Dan

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!