GrahamSmith
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2022
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 100%
Hi everybody! I’m looking to start making some money online and came across this video by Sebastian Ghiorghiu. I was really drawn to the idea of being what he calls a deal closer and network manager for social media influencers. I see tons of influencers all over social media, most of these people gets hundreds of emails/dms a day and would probably benefit from having somebody to sift through them and handle communications with interested brands. I would get paid a percentage of brand deals and monthly retainer fee for staying on top of things. Just wondering what other people think of this idea, because I haven’t found much information on this from google. Like most Gen Z guys, I enjoy the social media landscape, and acting as and managing communications for influencers seems like a cool way to make some internet cash. Interested in your thoughts!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
