The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone running an Influencer Marketing program to grow their business? [Need Feedback]

Idea threads

ycee

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 22, 2019
With customer trust moving towards independent influencers and FB ads getting worse, more and more brands are shifting towards Influencer marketing as a higher ROI channel to grow.

If you are running an influencer program, you must've experienced all the problems that come with running one.
Finding the right influencers, their emails, following up with something personal, commenting on their posts to get attention, contracts, and performance tracking. It's all a bit too much once you scale beyond 10-20 influencers.

I managed successful influencer programs and noticed many things broken. There are ton of tools that help you find influencers, and some that help you generate links and track performance. There's nothing in the middle that helps you reach out, follow up, onboard, and actually build a relationship though. I decided to fix this.

I'm building Saral, a tool that'll help you operate like a pro and onboard more influencers to promote your brands. Check it out!

I'm only looking for brutally honest feedback and advice in the comments. Would something like this be useful in your day to day workflow?

I'm currently speaking with potential customers on calls and should have mockups ready in ~10 days from now, will update. Anyway, curious to hear your feedback on the landing page.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.