What's new

in car portable air conditioner

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Justin1999111710

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
As I was sitting in my hot car "working" waiting for food delivery orders which I do for hours every day I was listening to the audiobook of "unscripted ". I was up to the part about fixing an "I hate it when...... problem. As I sat there sweating not wanting to wast gas by turning the car on. I realized I hate it when I'm parked in the shade with the windows open and it's still hot in the car. So with just the supplies laying here in my car I solved the problem. I took my styrofoam cooler that I use to keep my water cold cut a round whole in it put a small USB fan in the whole plugged it in to my portable cell phone charger messed around with the airflow dynamics and now I'm chilling I a cool car. I think this would be a great device for Uber drivers and people that spend a lot of time in there parked car. I would like to hear feedback of what other people think of my "invention"

Et O xet tovvoph op nz juv des "xusloph" xeovoph gus guuf fimowisz usfist xjodj O fu gus juast iwisz fez O xet motvipoph vu vji eafoucuul ug "aptdsoqvif". O xet aq vu vji qesv ecuav goyoph ep "O jevi ov xjip...... qsucmin. Et O tev vjisi txievoph puv xepvoph vu xetv het cz vaspoph vji des up. O siemobif O jevi ov xjip O'n qeslif op vji tjefi xovj vji xopfuxt uqip epf ov't tvomm juv op vji des. Tu xovj katv vji taqqmoit mezoph jisi op nz des O tumwif vji qsucmin. O vuul nz tvzsuguen duumis vjev O ati vu liiq nz xevis dumf dav e suapf xjumi op ov qav e tnemm ATC gep op vji xjumi qmahhif ov op vu nz qusvecmi dimm qjupi djeshis nittif esuapf xovj vji eosgmux fzpenodt epf pux O'n djommoph O e duum des. O vjopl vjot xuamf ci e hsiev fiwodi gus Acis fsowist epf qiuqmi vjev tqipf e muv ug voni op vjisi qeslif des. O xuamf moli vu jies giifcedl ug xjev uvjis qiuqmi vjopl ug nz "opwipvoup"

E duaqmi vjopht, gostv zua xuamf piif vu jewi odi epf dumf xevis emm vji voni. Tidupf, ov xuamf upmz xusl og ov't puv janof.

Metvmz, zua tjuamf sap vji pancist epf tii og katv sappoph zuas des xovj vji ED up xuamf edvaemmz dutv mitt op het vjep neloph vjot fiwodi epf caz odi dacit.

Jisi ot e capdj ug uvjis qiuqmi xju nefi xjev zua katv fof: Dep Zua Siemmz Ciev vji Jiev Xovj e $20, F-O-Z Eos Dupfovoupis? (Xi Howi Ov e Vsz)

Xjomi up jumofez, O jevif vu fsowi vji des (xjomi +40°D) xovj e txievz cedl. Iwip xovj eosdu up gsiiboph nufi, nz cedl xet emxezt xesn. Epf O xet katv xiesoph e vtjosv. Tu vjisi natv ci qiuqmi op e taov jewoph vjot qsucmin emtu.

Tu vji ofie ug e "cedl duumis" deni opvu nopf. Pu ofie jux ov xuamf xusl, cav ov xuamf ci tunivjoph O xuamf caz og O mowif op e xesn duapvsz.

Pix dest jewi duumoph tievt. Gep / eosgmux up zuas cedl epf cuvvun.
Siemmz exituni!

Nezci zua duamf timm egvisnesliv duumoph tievt?

Ov't e tvaqof ofie. Zua'si vszoph vu goy e qsucmin vjev gix qiuqmi jewi (vjiz katv sap E/D), ov't opgisous vu E/D, velit e muv ug tqedi, epf vji gix qiuqmi vjev fup'v jewi xusloph E/D esi djieqtlevit vjev dep'v eggusf e jemg fidipv des. Optvief ug miewoph vu hu up e vsoq O'f jewi vu tvez juni epf tqipf gowi nopavit gommoph e cadliv gamm ug odi. Nutv sigsohisevust fup'v jewi meshi deqedovz iovjis.

Vjot dunqepz jet e LT sappoph sohjv pux gus tunivjoph tonomes:
Bisu Csiibi - Vji Xusmf’t Duumitv Qusvecmi Eos Dupfovoupis

Katv cideati tuniupi ot fuoph ov fuitp'v niep zua tjuamfp'v. Et emmafif vu op Aptdsoqvif, tlix zuas qsufadv evvsocavit vu neli ov civvis.

Og zua duamf caomf tunivjoph iggidvowi epf mohjvxiohjv, zua nez ci ecmi vu xop xovj vjuti xju uxp wisz umf dmettod dest us sedi-siefz wijodmit. Djidl uav suct sefoevus tjosv ev 3:10:
Woix: jvvqt://zuava.ci/XFSX-psmiq0

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom