The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In Attention Of MJ DeMarco

Remus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Dec 16, 2018
This is an email I sent to MJ. I got the auto-response that he can no longer answer all the emails but he hangs out here very single day.

I can completely understand that he may not be reading my email. But I guessed I can double my chances of THANKING HIM, by pasting here an exact copy of my email. Maybe someone else will also benefit from it....

SUBJECT: "[Please open] Just read The M. Fastlane"
EMAIL BODY: "Hey MJ!

I am really happy that I can send you this message.

Honestly, I believe that it will get lost between thousands of other messages or maybe even end up in the spam folder…

But this will not stop me from writing it anyway. :)

YOU CHANGED MY LIFE!!!

I am an entrepreneur from Romania (eastern Europe). I always tried 2 things:
1. Somehow get to live in the US (I truly believe it is the best country to be in)
2. Make passive income and make businesses that people enjoy.

I struggled with this because I missed some key points from your book (especially the CENTS analysis and the monogamy).

Several times during my reading time I wanted to open up the email and shoot you a message. Then, I thought “let’s have some patience and see where this books leads me”. I was right! More precious info was on its way.

Well, nothing in your book was totally new for me. I knew all that in a way or another. But the FRANK way you presented things, and with your unique point of view, made me understand more in depth.

For example i FIGURED OUT that I had not less than 8 OPPORTUNITIES THAT I CHASED at the same F*cking time…I was super disappointed of me when I figured that out.

I loved them all, but I made a conscious effort to get rid of some of them.
-> I completely crossed out 4 of them.
-> 2 of them I devoted myself completely to (I have a partner for both of them so I figured it was ok to do 2; also they are both up and running).
-> 2 of them I just kept as a hobby, just because I love them. It is a course I am making (which is a one time hit and forget about it) and a small company directory (I had the database for personal use, and then put in online just because it was simpler for me to go through it like that, so I figured I can let anyone have access for a fee).

YOU HELPED ME FOCUS! I am sure this is just the beginning. I will cross off even more, with time.

Anyway, this was a THANK YOU message, in which I explained how you really helped me get one step close to fulfilling needs. Helping millions to earn millions.

I really hope we will meet one day so I can personally thank you!

Have a blessed Christmas season and an amazing 2019,
Remus Vargas :)"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Nice message.

He gets a lot of mail and letters like yours are the fuel that keeps him fired up.

He gets a large amount of stupid mail, but reads through it mostly to find people like you.

Want to know the best ways to thank him?

1. Participate and add value here at his forum
2. Help other people and expect nothing in return
3. Become something great
4. Keep your great heart of gratitude

Thanks for your post.

Remus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Dec 16, 2018
Nice message.

He gets a lot of mail and letters like yours are the fuel that keeps him fired up.

He gets a large amount of stupid mail, but reads through it mostly to find people like you.

Want to know the best ways to thank him?

1. Participate and add value here at his forum
2. Help other people and expect nothing in return
3. Become something great
4. Keep your great heart of gratitude

Thanks for your post.

Thanks a lot for the reply, Vigilante! I really hope this message gets to him one day. :)

Regarding the other stuff, I put it on my schedule to be active here on the forum at least 4 times a week.

Answer people's questions, help them out, learn, etc..

And I promise I will become something great!

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Thanks a lot for the reply, Vigilante! I really hope this message gets to him one day. :)

Regarding the other stuff, I put it on my schedule to be active here on the forum at least 4 times a week.

Answer people's questions, help them out, learn, etc..

And I promise I will become something great!

Welcome Remus! Great intro, definitely read Unscripted next, incredible book.

What are your current business interests and skills? Looks like coding and software is a strong suit for you?

Remus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Dec 16, 2018
Welcome Remus! Great intro, definitely read Unscripted next, incredible book.

What are your current business interests and skills? Looks like coding and software is a strong suit for you?

Thanks MTEE1985! I was going to place an order for it as soon as I place foot in the US, in January.

I will not be talking about the opportunities I crossed out, but I will give you a little background info :).

So, long story short: I worked as a developer and marketer for BMW and Microsoft. After about 3.5 years I was fed up by all the corporate BS. So, I started on my own.

I wanted to get away from programming/marketing, so I started a cold press juice shop in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. It was "OK". Though I did not know at that time, it was failing big time at the Commandment of Time. My gut said to close it, so I closed the shop after 1 year in biz.

Then, I worked as a freelancer for about 6-8 months (in marketing + programming). This is how I found my current business partner.

We own a Digital Marketing Agency in Florida (5x6.work). We do Facebook Ads, Sales Funnels and Web Apps in Wordpress.

The other business I was talking about did involve Real Estate and mobile homes in Florida. More complicated to explain it in depth here.

The 3rd one is a marketing course I was "side-working" on it for some time now w/o real achievements. My goal here is to teach people how to properly do Facebook Ads and marketing. So many people do it wrong these days and it is unfortunate. But I got this under "hobbies" for now and I will finish it in a month or two.

The 4th one is the directory with businesses I was using for personal use. And it was way simpler for me to search through it online, so I made myself a website. Then I thought to upgrade a little the interface and sell memberships to the public. This again is in the "hobbies" category and hopefully I will make it live around February-March next year.

The other 4 I won't even mentioned. They are discontinued for good now. :)

From the above 4, I will have 2 remaining (starting March). The choice to give up one of the two is pretty hard and I really have to take some time to think about it.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Remus,

Welcome to this amazing forum. Your story tells me that you have what it takes to succeed.

Walter

Remus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Dec 16, 2018
It did, only a few hours after you posted it! Thanks for visiting and for the intro story. Glad to see the book has helped foster a direction.

+1, IMO, much better than TMF .

Hope ya stick around!

MJ

Wow! I am so glad it reached you! Thanks for the response. I will sure do.

I've already placed a reminder to order it mid-January. I can't wait to read it. :)

MJ, except for helping around on this forum, please let me know if there would be anything else I can help. I want to give back!

:)

Gepi

In it to win it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jul 3, 2018
Germany
Hi Remus,
Welcome! This forum is amazing. I am a freelancer at this time, and also working on my own jewelry line to diverse and passify! I got so many helpful ideas, tipps, inspiration, it is unbelievable. And I also try to post ideas whenever I find something helpful! Stick around, take action, and your life will change for the better even more!
Best wishes,
Gesa

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...