The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Improvising and Adapting

Travel Base

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Mar 19, 2020
europe
Hello, all!
I’m a longtime lurker and reader. It has taken a worldwide pandemic to push me out of the woodwork, lol.
Anyway, 30 something European gal with creative tendencies and entrepreneurial mindset. Not much of a talker, but I hope to be able to give something back to anybody who reads around here - at least you can all follow my stumblings and mistakes :D But truly, happy to be part of the community.

Briefly, this is where I am now:
I had planned to leave my country between March and April and relocate elsewhere during this time (with a month of volunteering in between). This is not happening anymore - at least for the next two or three months. I am really hoping to move in June (probably skipping the volunteering, unfortunately).
Because the whole quarantine/virus stuff left me in a bit of a limbo, I’ve taken a couple of days to think & reorganize the next two months of my life. [Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.]
I was freelancing for the past few months, but work has mostly dried up now (I had already cut it somewhat in preparation for my move). This gives me time to pivot and expand the offering of what had been, so far, side hustles.
Both because I will leave this place in the short future, but mostly because of the general lockdowns, I will focus 100% of my efforts and attention on online businesses. (Lots of “offline” things I want to do in the new country, but those will have to wait.) Thankfully I have some preparation, some products and skills ready to be put in use, etc, so it’s just a matter of work (ah!). All I’ll be doing is scalable, and in areas where I want to expand in the future, but these two months especially are going a bit more quick and dirty - my core aims are profitability now, helping now, producing now.
Also, not all I’ll be doing will reflect the perfect CENTS framework, but I’m ok with that for now.
I am focusing mainly on an area of business that I know quite well and in which I’ve been dabbling in for like… a decade or more now. I’m ALWAYS happy to share any knowledge and resources with anybody who needs it. (Writing fiction, self-publishing, and a lot of corollary domains.)

I thought it could be worthwhile, for me and for anybody who might be on a similar path, to start a progress thread (which I’ll do shortly), especially considering that these upcoming weeks should produce quite a lot of stuff and tangible failures and results.

Anyway, apart from this slight change of course due to current events, I have a vision and goals for the future which I am really excited about - like, really big stuff that makes me excited to wake up in the morning. Yes, I want to help the world change :) There are so many problems to solve!

So, that’s my nutshell. Thank you for all the threads, valuable insights, comments you all put on these forums, and thank you MJ for the books, for growing this forum, and for having me here.

A social-distanced hug to everybody,
Bea.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...