Hi everybody,
in the past I've made some money buying products from physical outlet stores and reselling them on Ebay.
Now I'm really willing to grow my business and I'm looking at importing from China to resell via Amazon FBA.
On this forum there is a ton of useful material and I'm devouring it on daily basis.
On top of that, I would like to take a complete step-by-step course to reduce the risk and speed-up my learning curve.
I identified a couple of interesting training programs on the internet and I would like to have your opinion about them.
Has any of you bought any of these products?
Import Dojo Masterclass ($497)
http://importdojo.com/importdojo-masterclass/
StarupBros E-Commerce Empire [Elite] ($1498.50 with discount coupon)
https://hero.samcart.com/products/ecommerce-empire-elite
in the past I've made some money buying products from physical outlet stores and reselling them on Ebay.
Now I'm really willing to grow my business and I'm looking at importing from China to resell via Amazon FBA.
On this forum there is a ton of useful material and I'm devouring it on daily basis.
On top of that, I would like to take a complete step-by-step course to reduce the risk and speed-up my learning curve.
I identified a couple of interesting training programs on the internet and I would like to have your opinion about them.
Has any of you bought any of these products?
Import Dojo Masterclass ($497)
http://importdojo.com/importdojo-masterclass/
StarupBros E-Commerce Empire [Elite] ($1498.50 with discount coupon)
https://hero.samcart.com/products/ecommerce-empire-elite
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
