The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Upeksha

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Apr 16, 2019
Sri Lanka
Hi everyone,

I'm Upeksha from Sri Lanka. I guess I'm a cross-disciplinary human being. Graduated from Northumbria University, UK with a BSc. (Hons 2:1) in Biotechnology. Was a freelance writer for more than 4 years. Currently, working as a Business Development Associate at a local research institute. While doing that 8-5 work, I got my own side hustle. I'm very keen on entrepreneurship, and trying to build up online. Also have applied for my PhD in Material Science and Innovation. All this is happening and I'm still 22 yrs old. This is my first time in a forum, actually typing something to a community. I would love to learn and grow with all the entrepreneurs who has gathered around here.

Looking forward to be a successful business woman with a science background.

Cheers,
Upeksha

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

adnanazmi

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 22, 2023
Colombo, Sri Lana
Hi everyone,

I'm Upeksha from Sri Lanka. I guess I'm a cross-disciplinary human being. Graduated from Northumbria University, UK with a BSc. (Hons 2:1) in Biotechnology. Was a freelance writer for more than 4 years. Currently, working as a Business Development Associate at a local research institute. While doing that 8-5 work, I got my own side hustle. I'm very keen on entrepreneurship, and trying to build up online. Also have applied for my PhD in Material Science and Innovation. All this is happening and I'm still 22 yrs old. This is my first time in a forum, actually typing something to a community. I would love to learn and grow with all the entrepreneurs who has gathered around here.

Looking forward to be a successful business woman with a science background.

Cheers,
Upeksha
Hey Upeksha, My name is Adnan. I am from Colombo, Sri Lanka. Very interested in finding out how your fastlane journey has been going?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...