The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi. I'm new, eager to get unstuck from poorness and scarcity into abundance and (financial)freedom.

consiegliere

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 14, 2022
Hi people,

Call me Mack.
Glad to have found this place, as I'm quite excited. Currently reading Millionaire Fastlane on page 200 and it's been an eye opener. The clock is ticking and I want to make a change, today is a better day to start then tomorrow said some motivational guy somewhere in time. I'm a 32 single guy from Europe, Netherlands and I don't have a lot going for me in terms of entrepreneurial knowledge or wealth succes. I'm a pretty average guy, that's physically healthy and strong at having connections with people, but unhappy with the place he's at. I currently work a 8-5 physical job, living pay-check to pay-check, renting an apartment, don't own any big assets or got any investments/savings. Got a uni degree(social science) which I never applied. Learned to write code, become a personal trainer and several other things that I never pursued further, because I've always been scared to fail and get rejected + always asked myself, is this what I really want to do for the coming years and the answer was always no. In my free time I like to climb, hang out with friends, spend time on unfulfilling activities, all the regular stuff people do. Anyways, thought I just introduce myself. Be free to destroy any limiting beliefs I've got. Hope to grow with this community and build a lifestyle I can be proud of. Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, great to have ya. Appreciate the intro to the community.

AnthonyK

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Oct 13, 2022
Hi Mack,

Welcome to this community! I just dropped in about 3 days ago and am also looking towards similar goals as you. I really appreciate your honesty with your introduction, it says a lot about your willingness not only to change, but also to take risks (hence regardless of the extent, deeming you a risk taker nonetheless :] - ). I hope we grow together more on our journeys in this community and I look forward to everything that transpires going forward.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...