The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm "Officially" a Millionaire Now

halfstepdown88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
698%
Apr 21, 2012
Las Vegas
If I take all my bank accounts, assets, and minus all debts, I'm now a millionaire.

I'm at right about $788,000 for income for the year and have over $100,000 coming in next month, so I should make a million dollars in profit to myself before the end of the year as well, which would be 1 million dollars in 1 year.

It's never been all about the money for me (I never buy anything and actually need to be coaxed into spending money on myself every now and then), but more proving I could do it and be able to invest into freedom for myself.

I definitely have some gray hairs coming in (I'm 30 and I literally have white hairs now), have dealt with all sorts of intense stress, etc.

But it has all been worth it and I have never grown more than I have these last several years.

I got Lyme disease and lost everything in 2016. I couldn't work for a year and a half. It brought me down to almost $0 net worth.

I wanted to die, the Lyme was so terrible I thought about wanting to it to all be over all the time, constant suffering, etc. I think that helped give me the ability to compartmentalize a lot of the pain that comes from business. Whenever business got hard, I just told myself, "This isn't harder than Lyme."

I incorporated my company on 9/26/2018 and am at the 2 year anniversary.

I checked my account today and it showed over 1 million and I didn't even know I was there. Feels good.

Goal now is to keep investing, keep growing as a human being, keep challenging myself to become better, and grow to a better and better leader to see what kind of impact I can make.

BACKGROUND POST here...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Jul 1, 2018
Big congrats on your accomplishment man. 30 is nothing dude. I see people around 50 years old driving a taxi, now that should make you sad not one white hair. Hope you grow more in the coming years dude!

Last edited:

MrRobot

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 10, 2020
Switzerland
If I take all my bank accounts, assets, and minus all debts, I'm now a millionaire.

View attachment 34997

I'm at right about $788,000 for income for the year and have over $100,000 coming in next month, so I should make a million dollars in profit to myself before the end of the year as well, which would be 1 million dollars in 1 year.

It's never been all about the money for me (I never buy anything and actually need to be coaxed into spending money on myself every now and then), but more proving I could do it and be able to invest into freedom for myself.

I definitely have some gray hairs coming in (I'm 30 and I literally have white hairs now), have dealt with all sorts of intense stress, etc.

But it has all been worth it and I have never grown more than I have these last several years.

I got Lyme disease and lost everything in 2016. I couldn't work for a year and a half. It brought me down to almost $0 net worth.

I wanted to die, the Lyme was so terrible I thought about wanting to it to all be over all the time, constant suffering, etc. I think that helped give me the ability to compartmentalize a lot of the pain that comes from business. Whenever business got hard, I just told myself, "This isn't harder than Lyme."

I checked my account today and it showed over 1 million and I didn't even know I was there. Feels good.

Goal now is to keep investing, keep growing as a human being, keep challenging myself to become better, and grow to a better and better leader to see what kind of impact I can make.
Congratulations for beating the Lyme disease and also for beating the rat race.

Harsha Vardhan

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Aug 7, 2020
INDIA

View attachment 34997

Inspiring man !!
Thank you for this post.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria

View attachment 34997

Thats awesome man!

What does your business do?
It must be one hell of a need to go from 0 to 1 million per year in 2 years.

ElleMg

Pronounced like the Elle in excellent
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Aug 13, 2020
UK
Congrats! Very inspiring story :)

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
Marry Me! :happy:
you might want to quote ROI,assets acquired, and your capital injection on the deal, that might get him interested :rofl::smile:

usmanza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 19, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan

View attachment 34997

An event with no process description!

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I read parts of your Journey.
congratulations for getting up again

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

View attachment 34997

I read your background post while back and I want to say it's been an inspiration. I've been dealing with a frozen shoulder through the quarantine and when things get tough I remember there's this guy out there with Lyme disease who didn't let that stop him and he's probably crushing it even more. And that thought helps me power through challenges or negative self talk.

I'm happy for your continued success! Congrats!

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
So cool! Congratulations!!!

I love seeing stories like this. Keep at it and make it 2m now!

Edd--19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Sep 20, 2020
London
Awesome to hear! Congrats on going so far. I look forward to seeing you on that side of the fence!

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
What is the app that tracks all your finance? It is interesting to me to tie everything to one account.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Very cool :) I remember some of your earlier posts. Congrats and keep up the good work!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Congrats!

An event with no process description!

I think he answered some questions elsewhere... here...

But yes, @halfstepdown88 care to share some of the "how" you got there? What breakthroughs made?

Or at least link to the details in your other thread, or we risk repeating them here.

For those wondering, I believe he said he owned a company in the solar industry.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
@halfstepdown88 Huge respect and praise for what you've achieved! I know what's it like to be chronically ill and living life on hard mode. Just like you, I was incapacitated for about 2 years and had a few near death experiences. I have Crohn's disease.

Pain you can live with, depression and suicidal thoughts you can deal with, but being as helpless as a 90 year old on their deathbed, it's definitely the F*cking worst. I got the whole "you should be happy that you can even walk" talk as well. I am in better shape than ever now physically, mentally, spiritually, and soon financially. Of course, I still have some bad days.

I'm certain you're already doing this, but try practicing acceptance, mindfulness and letting go of what you can't control while focusing on what you can control. The only thing you can really control is how you choose to react to life and the events that unfold. Good luck!

Code4fun

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 24, 2020

View attachment 34997

Congrats on getting over your Lyme disease and reaching this level of business achievement. youe one tough bastard. I had a question, what business are you in? How did you go from 2018 starting to that high of a profit?

andrea532

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 14, 2020
Italy

View attachment 34997

Ho preso la malattia di Lyme e ho perso tutto nel 2016. Non ho potuto lavorare per un anno e mezzo. Mi ha portato a un patrimonio netto di quasi $ 0.

Volevo morire, la Lyme era così terribile che ho pensato di volere che tutto finisse tutto il tempo, sofferenza costante, ecc. Penso che questo mi abbia aiutato a dividere in compartimenti molto il dolore che viene dagli affari. Ogni volta che gli affari diventavano difficili, mi dicevo: "Non è più difficile di Lyme".

Ho costituito la mia azienda il 26/09/2018 e sono al 2 ° anniversario.

Ho controllato il mio account oggi e ha mostrato oltre 1 milione e non sapevo nemmeno di essere lì. Sentirsi bene.

L'obiettivo ora è continuare a investire, continuare a crescere come essere umano, continuare a sfidare me stesso per diventare migliore e crescere fino a diventare un leader sempre migliore per vedere che tipo di impatto posso avere.
[/CITAZIONE]
Wow Compliments, do you have suggestions for those without degrees and want to create a fastline business?

halfstepdown88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
698%
Apr 21, 2012
Las Vegas
can you please tell us more about your journey?
how you got there, what you did, your time commitments

That's a long story. But I started selling D2D 4-5 years ago. Got sick and couldn't work for 1.5 years. Started selling again slowly, then started my own business, then I worked my F*cking a$$ off for 2 years.

My time commitment for the last 2 years has been all day-long every day basically.

Big congrats on your accomplishment man. 30 is nothing dude. I see people around 50 years old driving a taxi, now that should make you sad not one white hair. Hope you grow more in the coming years dude!

Well, I have some white hairs now lol. Guess that's what stress has done to me.

Congratulations for beating the Lyme disease and also for beating the rat race.

Still haven't fully beaten Lyme but I'm much better.

Thats awesome man!

What does your business do?
It must be one hell of a need to go from 0 to 1 million per year in 2 years.

Solar panels.

Sorry you had Lyme.

Still have it, just managing it and keeping it at a certain level. I still get wrecked from time to time, especially when under a ton of stres.

What is the app that tracks all your finance? It is interesting to me to tie everything to one account.

Mint.com.

@halfstepdown88 Huge respect and praise for what you've achieved! I know what's it like to be chronically ill and living life on hard mode. Just like you, I was incapacitated for about 2 years and had a few near death experiences. I have Crohn's disease.

Pain you can live with, depression and suicidal thoughts you can deal with, but being as helpless as a 90 year old on their deathbed, it's definitely the f*cking worst. I got the whole "you should be happy that you can even walk" talk as well. I am in better shape than ever now physically, mentally, spiritually, and soon financially. Of course, I still have some bad days.

I'm certain you're already doing this, but try practicing acceptance, mindfulness and letting go of what you can't control while focusing on what you can control. The only thing you can really control is how you choose to react to life and the events that unfold. Good luck!

Being a Type A personality, that's one of the hardest parts about Lyme. I have a "rev limiter" like a car. I used to be able to rev to 10,000 RPM and now I can only rev up to 3,000 RPM. I have to limit myself a lot and not get carried away.

Congrats on getting over your Lyme disease and reaching this level of business achievement. youe one tough bastard. I had a question, what business are you in? How did you go from 2018 starting to that high of a profit?

Still dealing with Lyme but getting much better.

I sell solar panels.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
That's a long story. But I started selling D2D 4-5 years ago. Got sick and couldn't work for 1.5 years. Started selling again slowly, then started my own business, then I worked my f*cking a$$ off for 2 years.

My time commitment for the last 2 years has been all day-long every day basically.

Well, I have some white hairs now lol. Guess that's what stress has done to me.

Still haven't fully beaten Lyme but I'm much better.

Solar panels.

Still have it, just managing it and keeping it at a certain level. I still get wrecked from time to time, especially when under a ton of stres.

Mint.com.

Being a Type A personality, that's one of the hardest parts about Lyme. I have a "rev limiter" like a car. I used to be able to rev to 10,000 RPM and now I can only rev up to 3,000 RPM. I have to limit myself a lot and not get carried away.

Still dealing with Lyme but getting much better.

I sell solar panels.
Thank you for replying.
hope you get well soon:smile2:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads