Greetings fellow Fastlaners -
After a few months of inactivity, I wanted to drop a message letting you all know that I am back, and extremely grateful and excited to be here.
I have been entranced in a much-needed period of self-examination since September, mostly thanks to a simple challenge issued to me from Russ H., but also because, deep down, I knew that it had to be done.
It was Russ’s response (as well as a couple of the other highly reputable members responses) to this thread http://www.thefastlanetomillions.com/showthread.php?t=442 that helped put me into hiatus mode.
It was when I sat down and started to put pen to paper, attempting to answer the simple “challenge,†that I realized my goals, not just financial, but even moreso my personal life achievement goals, were relatively unidentified in my head. I began to recognize how little control I have in my life (by my own willingness, no less), and how instead of me making life happen, I was allowing life to happen to me. I realized that although I still viewed myself as a young guy inside myself, in reality, I was a guy about to turn 33 years old, with over 10 years in my current job, with no real ambition to change anything.
It was mind numbing. And, hopefully, life-changing.
If I am still welcome
,I plan on being a regular contributor here on the Fastlane – hopefully contributing with help when I can, but also (gasp), asking others for help as well – possibly often.
I will say it right now: I will need the occassional kick in the a$$ to keep me on track. More on that to follow. Let’s just say focus, or lack thereof, is one of my bigger weaknesses that I am fighting right now.
For now, I simply wanted to put it out their that I am back, and I am more excited now than ever before. I am bringing with me a lot of momentum coming out of my visit with myself.
Wish me luck!
After a few months of inactivity, I wanted to drop a message letting you all know that I am back, and extremely grateful and excited to be here.
I have been entranced in a much-needed period of self-examination since September, mostly thanks to a simple challenge issued to me from Russ H., but also because, deep down, I knew that it had to be done.
It was Russ’s response (as well as a couple of the other highly reputable members responses) to this thread http://www.thefastlanetomillions.com/showthread.php?t=442 that helped put me into hiatus mode.
It was when I sat down and started to put pen to paper, attempting to answer the simple “challenge,†that I realized my goals, not just financial, but even moreso my personal life achievement goals, were relatively unidentified in my head. I began to recognize how little control I have in my life (by my own willingness, no less), and how instead of me making life happen, I was allowing life to happen to me. I realized that although I still viewed myself as a young guy inside myself, in reality, I was a guy about to turn 33 years old, with over 10 years in my current job, with no real ambition to change anything.
It was mind numbing. And, hopefully, life-changing.
If I am still welcome
I will say it right now: I will need the occassional kick in the a$$ to keep me on track. More on that to follow. Let’s just say focus, or lack thereof, is one of my bigger weaknesses that I am fighting right now.
For now, I simply wanted to put it out their that I am back, and I am more excited now than ever before. I am bringing with me a lot of momentum coming out of my visit with myself.
Wish me luck!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
