The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Im a 14 year old aspiring entrepeneur but I need help

NicolasM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 7, 2022
Hi, My name is Nicolas, i was born in Spain, I am 14 years old, I read Unscripted when I was 12 years old, The Great Rat Race Scape when I was 13, I read each one of them for at least 5 times.

I always knew something was wrong with people and I always felt different from all my friends that spent hours of hours in unuseful self-destroying habits and more bs, I have never met anyone with my age with the same mentality or desire for achieving goals, my dad is a doctor and works from 9 to 5, when he gets back home he just watches tv and then he goes to bed to sleep 5 hours to repeat the same damn thing until death, he always buys unuseful stuff, he even bought a brand-new BMW that he never uses and he always encourages me to do what he does and I really don't want to end up like him or the majority of people. After I read Unscripted and The Great Rat Race Scape I knew I wasn't the only one that thought we are being slaved by the government and working for a job that pays just enogh so that you can buy stupid stuff to justify your miserable life.

I really don't wanna end up like that, I mean I know im young and some of you might not take me seriously but I've been thinking about this for my entire life I allways knew somethign was wrong, why can somebody buy and do whatever they want and not the rest.

The thing is that I've been analyzing and studying wealth creating methods to achieve financial independence, and I've decided that I want to take the business path, but I'm literally 14 years old there's probably no way I can start a business or do something that brings cash that is not a side hustle like mowing in somebody else's grass. I mean I don't know what to do, should I try to start a small business or a side hustle, should I continue learning till Im 18 and then start a business and take action or should I just quit and wait till 18 years old.

I honestly don't know what to do but I really don't want to end up like everybody else, I would do anything to not end up like that and I don't want to spend my teenage years playing stupid repetitive video games just to wait till Im 18 years old so that I can take action, If I am this young I really want to take advantage of it so that I can achieve financial independence and buy whatever I want at a young age. I know it's a blessing that I know about the script and business at such a young age and I want to take advantage of that but I don't know what to do. If you are reading this, please help me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hong_Kong

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Apr 7, 2022
but I'm literally 14 years old there's probably no way I can start a business or do something that brings cash that is not a side hustle like mowing in somebody else's grass
Sure you can. You could start an online business (content site, ecommerce, service, infoproduct etc.). Just get one of your parents or someone else to sign anything.

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
Hi, My name is Nicolas, i was born in Spain, I am 14 years old, I read Unscripted when I was 12 years old, The Great Rat Race Scape when I was 13, I read each one of them for at least 5 times.
I am unbelievably jealous
I honestly don't know what to do but I really don't want to end up like everybody else, I would do anything to not end up like that and I don't want to spend my teenage years playing stupid repetitive video games just to wait till Im 18 years old so that I can take action, If I am this young I really want to take advantage of it so that I can achieve financial independence and buy whatever I want at a young age. I know it's a blessing that I know about the script and business at such a young age and I want to take advantage of that but I don't know what to do. If you are reading this, please help me.
I had the same thoughts when I was your age but was super lost. The thought of being like anyone around me in the long term would make my anxiety tense all day long. The only time I felt good was when I did something that was "out of the ordinary" and ultimately I base my every move on being different from the crowd.

I still don't know "What to do" as it's clear now that entrepreneurship is a path where if you push one button, tons open, and it gets very confusing.

But what I do know, is that it all starts with selling something to someone that needs whatever that thing is

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
You're plenty young. Be YOUNG, have fun, and don't sweat adulthood for several years.

You can be an entrepreneur AND enjoy your youth. There is no rush to join the ranks of burned out adults with bills to pay, and mouths to feed.

Just take is slow, adapt to new information and circumstances, and you will do much better than your peers.

Best wishes, glad you found the books helpful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...