The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm 17 and I'm new here

eslam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Nov 24, 2022
I hope @MJ DeMarco sees this post to know that he really changed my view of the world after reading his 3 books and now all I'm trying to do is to look for ways to help more people and not be selfish and try to make things easy for people. and I got a got idea when he said that when everyone is digging for gold you sell shovels and this is what I'm trying to do right now with this new dropshipping thing. I will help people create a website instead of me creating a website for myself and doing the same things they do (like I'm selling shovels while they are digging for gold) sorry if my English is not good. and I will always look for a way to fill people's need as you can see I didn't mention the word (money) because I really removed it from my mind.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I hope @MJ DeMarco sees this post to know that he really changed my view of the world after reading his 3 books and now all I'm trying to do is to look for ways to help more people and not be selfish and try to make things easy for people. and I got a got idea when he said that when everyone is digging for gold you sell shovels and this is what I'm trying to do right now with this new dropshipping thing. I will help people create a website instead of me creating a website for myself and doing the same things they do (like I'm selling shovels while they are digging for gold) sorry if my English is not good. and I will always look for a way to fill people's need as you can see I didn't mention the word (money) because I really removed it from my mind.
You've learned something at 17 that most will never learn. Well done posting, and giving thanks. I'd say you're now on team producer and will do great.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, glad you found some value in my books.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mirumiru

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 22, 2022
Chile
Welcome! I'm glad you're so young and you have read these books and you have the perspective and courage to try fight.
You're ahead from a lot of people of your age.
I really wish you the best in your journey.
I would like to share some words with you.
When I was your age I was afraid of failure.
I don't know you, maybe you aren't like I was at your age.
If you're not that's great, if you're, it's normal.
If for some reason, you're doubting and you're scared in some way of failing.
I will say to you that...

If you're trying, maybe some things will turn difficult, boring or depressing for you.
Maybe you will fail in your first time doing what you want to reach your goals.
Never feel discouraged if you fail in any way.
Failing is NORMAL.
And everyone who has reached an amazing point in their life has failed several times before reaching success.
Embrace failure and learn from it.

The more you fail, the more you will be close to success because with every failure you obtain precious knowledge that other people who doesn't even try it will never get.

Best luck for you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...