The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If you were starting over, what would you do and why?

Idea threads

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Lower the value I put on new information. (just one more book, one more video, I promise).

Realised that imperfect action towards your goal is worth x10000 anything else.

Don't get caught in the fluff.

KISS.

Make people more money. They will pay you a %.

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
637%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
If you were to start over and learn a new skill to start a business around, what would it be and why?
Start over today? Each and everyone of us has that option to do that - to a certain extent daily. You need to think about your skills, aptitude, dedication and work ethic to figure out what business to pursue.

There are countless business ideas to be pursued daily in all sorts of fields. Health, Wealth and Relationships will always sell. If I see an opportunity today to be worthy of pursuit, that trumps what I am doing 'now' I will always run towards it. I don't need to 'start over'.

I am also always spotting opportunity and areas where I think things can improve, that comes natural for me observing the world on daily basis. Putting together a plan and making room for execution is a different story.

I put together a brief guide for anyone lost or not KNOWING where to begin HERE.

For an EXCELLENT guide how to go about putting together ideas worth pusuing, by @NeoDialectic see HERE.

joel.nilsson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Feb 4, 2022
Sweden
Start over today? Each and everyone of us has that option to do that - to a certain extent daily. You need to think about your skills, aptitude, dedication and work ethic to figure out what business to pursue.

There are countless business ideas to be pursued daily in all sorts of fields. Health, Wealth and Relationships will always sell. If I see an opportunity today to be worthy of pursuit, that trumps what I am doing 'now' I will always run towards it. I don't need to 'start over'.

I am also always spotting opportunity and areas where I think things can improve, that comes natural for me observing the world on daily basis. Putting together a plan and making room for execution is a different story.

I put together a brief guide for anyone lost or not KNOWING where to begin HERE.

For an EXCELLENT guide how to go about putting together ideas worth pusuing, by @NeoDialectic see HERE.
Thanks, much appriciated!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I answered this a while back and it turned into a good thread!

DavidePaco00

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 27, 2022

Reinventing ourselves every now and then is the key to having a good life, people get stuck in habits and make excuses,and I think it's the reason why I see most 50 years old borderline depressed; the gave up about their life and dreams.

Cheers

Davide

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.