Hi guys,
I’ll try keep this short:
So I’m MJ’s book ‘UnScripted ’, he talks about listening out for issues or “I hate that...” etc
Basically, I’ve had a lightbulb idea switch on while working away today and clocked onto such an idea from hearing / experiencing this moment.
I know everything comes from just an idea and it can grow from there and I’m quite excited for this, my question is, is there anything I should look out for and avoid while on this journey?
kind regards,
Terry
I’ll try keep this short:
So I’m MJ’s book ‘UnScripted ’, he talks about listening out for issues or “I hate that...” etc
Basically, I’ve had a lightbulb idea switch on while working away today and clocked onto such an idea from hearing / experiencing this moment.
I know everything comes from just an idea and it can grow from there and I’m quite excited for this, my question is, is there anything I should look out for and avoid while on this journey?
kind regards,
Terry
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
