The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I will fix any problem in your life. Guaranteed.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
OFFER.png

Please send me a detailed Private message with what you're struggling with and I can provide you with more details about if/how I can help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Now here comes the fun part...real, unsolicited, testimonials of the results other entrepreneurs who are already getting results in the past...I have a lot more, but here are the first 3 so you can see for yourself why I am so confident that you will get results.

Reminder - I 100% guarantee results or else I pay you.

#1 - Fastlaner a few days after our session...Opportunities will appear out of nowhere for you...

upload_2016-4-10_15-20-25.png

#2 - Built more confidence in success...$750 in sales in the first few weeks on his first venture.
upload_2016-4-10_15-21-13.png

#3 - The mental clarity to pull out of a rut much faster...saving him time.
upload_2016-4-10_15-21-40.png

Click Here to schedule today before prices go up

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Any Fastlaners with testimonials?

And also, do you have any videos of a conference call? It would be cool to see.

For the fastlaners with testimonials...i'm sure a number of them will reply here giving their honest feedback working with me.

I have some feedback showing the quick behavior and perception changes, so I'll post those here.

Don't currently have any videos of doing it - but here is me doing a process through text - by changing his Internal Representation about how long it would take him to have success (from 5-10 years down to 3 months), he will begin to spot opportunities that will allow him to achieve that goal sooner. This is literally from a few days ago, so there is no "after" story...but the first picture I sent about the $3,500 and the 5x business is based on the same internal change on another fastlaner...

upload_2016-4-10_19-42-9.png

Other fastlaners....right after making the shift.

upload_2016-4-10_19-47-53.png
He did $19,000 the other month after taking action (this is a friend/fastlaner that I've been helping for a while)

One who struggled with taking action for years...

upload_2016-4-10_19-48-39.png

Another one...

upload_2016-4-10_19-49-7.png

more...

upload_2016-4-10_19-49-25.png

Anyhow - these are just examples of the internal shift side of things, and i'll get the follow ups posted about the actualyl business success they are having :)

Steven French

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Apr 10, 2016
Canada
Hah I'm definitely interested in this, too bad I spent all my money this weekend importing products from China. Going to sell my Xbox one tonight, If this is still available tomorrow afternoon when I can get to the bank and add funds to my prepaid credit card I will be all over it.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
Damn, this is extremely tempting. Good copy;)

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Hah I'm definitely interested in this, too bad I spent all my money this weekend importing products from China. Going to sell my Xbox one tonight, If this is still available tomorrow afternoon when I can get to the bank and add funds to my prepaid credit card I will be all over it.
Hey - This offer is going to stay up. If you have another income coming in soon - you can pay at that point. I see you're money is tied up in products. Shoot me a pm and we can talk some more details there to see how I can best help you out.

JoeB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jul 17, 2014
UK
I can see lots of sales pitch, pictures of gift cards and testimonials, but the information I got from them are:

Someone managed to get 3 product tests done and 'found' $3500 (on a credit card?)

Someone made 2 telephone calls

Someone 'feels like' their business will explode 5x, someone else 'feels great', someone 'feels pumped' and someone else 'feels like it can be done a lot sooner'.

Someone received 'an opportunity out of nowhere' to do some landscaping (oh, it was a lead from his old business - can't believe you are actually using that as a testimonial, let alone taking credit for it)

The only results I can actually see are someone did $750 (profit, turnover?) 'within a few weeks' (cancel the lambo) and someone else did $8k - which could either mean he can now afford his trip to Italy or he can now afford a slice of pizza - $8k sounds good but what is that, profit or turnover? - How much did he make the month before you 'helped' him?

Stuff like "I feel like my business is about to grow 5x" and "I feel like my business is about to explode" is shit people say when they don't want to sound negative but don't have any actual results to show.

And of course they are not going to ask for a refund because then they will feel like a loser, have to give up on their dream and admit defeat.

If, after 5 years of doing this, these are your best testimonials and case studies, what exactly are the results?

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL

4TwjsOV.jpg

I'm not saying this is a fake review. But I am saying that it looks like one.

• Generic name
  • 1 post
  • Joined same day as post
  • Too broke to afford service, but will be selling Xbox One to afford it?
  • Post implies scarcity: "if this is still available tomorrow" -- of course it will be, everyone knows that
  • Visual copy to make prospects imagine buying: "get to the bank and add funds to my prepaid credit card"

giphy.gif

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
4TwjsOV.jpg

I'm not saying this is a fake review. But I am saying that it looks like one.

• Generic name
  • 1 post
  • Post implies scarcity: "if this is still available tomorrow" -- of course it freaking will be, everyone knows that
  • Visual copy to make prospects imagine buying: "get to the bank and add funds to my prepaid credit card"

giphy.gif

Classic picture.

Steven French

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Apr 10, 2016
Canada
Woah no need to make me feel awful about my first forum post... and I am selling my xbox one and most of my other video games because they give me a reason to do nothing.. I'm tired of living day to day just barely having enough to get high and drunk and smoke cigarettes. I want to travel. Also I am most certainly real, and Steve French is a nickname given to me by friends I have no idea what that has to do with anything.

Last edited:

Steven French

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Apr 10, 2016
Canada
  • Generic name
  • 1 post
  • Post implies scarcity: "if this is still available tomorrow" -- of course it will be, everyone knows that

giphy.gif

But hey I am glad you think I am good at writing copy, just registered on upwork and was too scared to even try anything but I guess I can do it after all!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
But hey I am glad you think I am good at writing copy, just registered on upwork and was too scared to even try anything but I guess I can do it after all!

Welcome to the forum. Stop on over to the introductions area and make a formal introduction. Have you read the book?

Steven French

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Apr 10, 2016
Canada
Welcome to the forum. Stop on over to the introductions area and make a formal introduction. Have you read the book?

Sounds good I might as well, and no I have not read the book. I plan on doing it soon though, I've found so much valuable information here. I just wish I could figure out how to send a PM to this guy so I can apologize for making his post look bad and check out what he is all about.

Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
and I am selling my xbox one and most of my other video games because they give me a reason to do nothing.. I'm tired of living day to day just barely having enough to get high and drunk and smoke cigarettes
Hey man - so one of the things that that helped me when I was in a position similar as you...

Our brain brings into our awareness, the things that we focus on, and it can't process a negative.

So when you focus on the things you DON'T want....those things appear more in your awareness and blur the direction of the path that will get you to where you want to be. So what helped me was by refocusing my attention on the things I DO want (like the travel)...and I began finding more and more ways to make it possible.

I am hesitant to have you pay by selling your xBox..... but if you want to have success in business, video games are probably a good thing to not play anymore haha.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Recap from a previous call I had...leaving out any personal details.

The entrepreneur came in explaining how they fell into "the learning loop" as I call it - reading so many books without taking direct action. Had a mental fog and had no clue what direction to go with his business, so he stood in place for months.

The first thing I did was have him really think about the exact direction he wants to go, the destination.....and pinpoint not only the type of business he wants, but the type of life the business will bring him.

Then I used NLP to elicit his unconscious values (What is important to you when starting a business?). When we understood the top 5 values, we made sure that the business he is chosen is 100% aligned with those. Our Values are our deepest unconscious driver, and if we don't act in alignment with them - then we will feel an incongruence. For example, with I have a value that the work I do should benefit the world as a whole...and despite getting 170,000 readers for my dog magazine...I didn't feel aligned with my values, so I never grew it to what it really could be.

From there, he had about 6 or 8 different ideas of different paths he could start. I allowed him to realize that building a business is like building a sand castle...if you put one bucket of sand in 100 different locations and move on to the next one....you will never build anything up to the level it should be if you picked ONE sand castle and continued to put bucket after bucket of sand on top of it through failures and obstacles.

So by deciding that ONE business is the focus for an extended period of time, stopping learning, and transitioning to real world action, AND realizing that this business will be fulfilling as he works on it, because it fulfills his values.....he went from having a view of "mental fog" in front of him to a clear vision of what steps he needs to take next to start this new business, and set a specific date and specific time to go out work on helping the needs of his market.

So he came in lost and confused - not knowing what to do, and by the time we were done talking - he has that crystal clear vision of what to do next.

Other things I did - removed a few emotional blocks that got in the way of him and his goals, and used and NLP technique to remove a self-limiting belief of "I don't feel qualified to help my market" and he was left with a belief that he does have the ability to really help, because he has the experience in the area he is helping people with.

The greatest thing to learn through all of this - all of the answers that got him in the direction he was going....was created from within him. In my mind, I did nothing. I am simply a tour guide to your unconscious mind to release any mental and emotional blocks that stand between you and your goals, and combine it with a few other more things that allow him to easily notice the opportunities that get him to his goals.

Whether he gets the goal-based results or not is 100% on him and the action he takes, but the results of the crystal clear-clarity, positive beliefs, and the positive mindset that spots opportunities is already there after a 2 hour call.

We are now friends on skype - i offered to continue to be here to help him in mindset and practical business advice...and I'll follow back up in a month and see where he is with his business and if he would like the refund or not.

Steven French

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Apr 10, 2016
Canada
Hey man - so one of the things that that helped me when I was in a position similar as you...

Our brain brings into our awareness, the things that we focus on, and it can't process a negative.

So when you focus on the things you DON'T want....those things appear more in your awareness and blur the direction of the path that will get you to where you want to be. So what helped me was by refocusing my attention on the things I DO want (like the travel)...and I began finding more and more ways to make it possible.

I am hesitant to have you pay by selling your xBox..... but if you want to have success in business, video games are probably a good thing to not play anymore haha.

It's already gone my friend, sold it for 310$. I still have a playstation 4 a playstation 3 a ps vita and a 3ds, not to mention the gaming computer I built myself. And I have been doing that! I stopped smoking all my money away, I used to spend 100$ on pot every other day like an idiot, I could have had a dozen different startups by now.

Then 2 weeks ago I started putting my money away, I spent the money on product and I already have buyers lined up. I'm going to make the first 300$ I've ever made in my life. I even started posting ads on Kijiji advertising computer repair and people are actually calling me, I didn't think it would be this easy to make something out of yourself.. my mother used to tell me I was going to be a bum like my father and my grandmother told me it was impossible to make a living with a computer business and I believed them, so for the one year I have been living by myself I've done nothing but get high and play world of warcraft and eve online and other MMOs.

But that all changes starting now and it's all thanks to this forum and everyone here who takes the time out of their day because they truly want to help people. That one post Vigilante made about the nurse standing in the same spot smoking the same cigarette really hit home for me.. reminds me of the time my uncle looked into my eyes and told me I had to go back to highschool because we're a working family and I should be lucky if I make 14$ an hour. He looked like the life had been sucked out of him. I don't want that for myself my mother or the brothers and sisters I have that my father left behind.

Last edited:

JoeB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jul 17, 2014
UK

If he gets a good price for his Xbox he may be your most profitable case study yet!

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
If he gets a good price for his Xbox he may be your most profitable case study yet!

I have to step in @JoeB , I understand being suspicious, but now you're just being a dick. @AndrewNC is a reputable member of this community, if his rep bank is not proof of that, there are many people in here who can vouch for him.

You would be amazed by how much of a wall we build around ourselves. There are tons of crazy successful people who turn to NLP and Psychotherapeuts to unleash their power, or to break those walls we set for ourselves. Usually those high level people are actually self-aware about it, but it takes someone else to see it from outside, break it apart, and put it back together.

QDF

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Jan 1, 2014

I was in a slump last year sometime, when Andrew had a similar offer to this, and I took him up on it at the time.

It forced me out of my slump and sparked a new business for me which has since done $25k-30k.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 5, 2015
California

Please don't turn a Marketplace thread into a Landfill thread. There's nothing wrong with being skeptical about something, but the passive-aggressive posts are a bit much. Keep in mind that Marketplace threads aren't just thrown up because someone paid for them; they're evaluated, researched, and approved.

If you have concerns about his product, take it up with him or with a mod. Or, hell, pay it no mind at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Looks too good to be true.

My "scam" alarm went on as I read the words "Guaranteed results"

I am probably wrong...

Thanks for bringing this up. I see it's a concern for a lot of people.

Not a scam at all... I 100% am very good at NLP and creating change in people that helps them get to their goals....I am confident in my ability to help...and the only problem I envisioned is "how can I communicate with them how powerful this is".

So two options happen:

1. I work with someone, they make the change, they reach their business goals and are happy in life.
  2. They ask for a refund at any point.
I am 100% OK with either one of these options. I know the sales copy comes off a certain way - but I only do it to help communicate my confidence in my service.

Mark396

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 2, 2013
Any Fastlaners with testimonials?

And also, do you have any videos of a conference call? It would be cool to see.

Jason,

I've worked with Andrew to overcome some mental obstacles I was facing at the time. He is 100% the real deal. The price he is asking is nothing compared to our potential after removing limiting beliefs.

We clearly defined my goal, set the end result/point and used some NLP techniques to laser focus my RAS. I do not know how or why it works, but opportunities certainly did appear almost out of nowhere.

As Phones mentioned, we don't know what we don't know. Andrew digs through our thought patterns and beliefs to unveil what is holding us back. Something very small inside our minds may be holding us back and simply requires a mental shift.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Be clear on something.

If MJ thought that Andrew was a scammer, this marketplace ad would not have been permitted.

That doesn't mean that MJ or the forum or Viperion agree with or endorse NLP.

It just means that Andrew's offer is most likely sincere. Results are only guaranteed by Andrew, not by the forum or management.

Do your own research. Proceed with caution. However, whether you agree with the content or not, Andrew is sincere.

Let the offer stand on it's own merit, and not on the endorsement or lack thereof by newbies, or old school, or what ever.

If you want/need what he is selling, buy it. If you hate it, ask for a refund. He's not going to NOT honor his pledge and remain in good standing here, which he is.

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
Jason,

I've worked with Andrew to overcome some mental obstacles I was facing at the time. He is 100% the real deal. The price he is asking is nothing compared to our potential after removing limiting beliefs.

We clearly defined my goal, set the end result/point and used some NLP techniques to laser focus my RAS. I do not know how or why it works, but opportunities certainly did appear almost out of nowhere.

As Phones mentioned, we don't know what we don't know. Andrew digs through our thought patterns and beliefs to unveil what is holding us back. Something very small inside our minds may be holding us back and simply requires a mental shift.
I'll definitely try it!

Steven French

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Apr 10, 2016
Canada
I paid for the service and I will post regularly to let everyone know how I am doing. The way I see it, what's an xbox one I am wasting my time with compared to everything I could want for myself and the people close to me? If I don't like the service he said he will refund it and I believe him. I would probably just cave in next week and blow all the money on dope and go back to living life through a blissful haze of marijuana smoke where I don't have to acknowledge my problems or see how what I am doing is hurting the people that still care about me.

Last edited:

BackOnTrack

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 17, 2015
Manchester, UK
Just thought I would add my experiences here.

Up until mid- Feb this year, when I reached out to Andrew, I had spent the last 8 months studying, reading and doing more study.

Not a single phone call made nor a single e-mail sent to anyone out there in the 'real' world.

The first month working with Andrew he jump started me out of my study-learn cycle and I entered a market I had less then zero experience. In the first month after a LOT of cold calling and cold e-mails - I had done just under $650 in sales And yes I won't be ordering my Aston Martin off the back of this any time soon, but for someone who had always thought of himself as 'not a salesman' I had actually proved to myself I actually was.

I have had numerous conversations with CEO's and marketing directors - a couple being with companies doing in excess of 100 million in annual revenue. Whilst this may not seem a big deal to some, for someone who has had his head in a book for most of the last year, this is a major breakthrough and real step forward to achieving my goals.

Andrew has helped me realise that my life is changing right now and it's HAPPENING right now. My goal aren't. just a distant blip on the horizon but they are right next to me and all I need to do is keep taking the action to bring them that bit closer.

I have realised that more opportunities are coming my way than I ever thought possible, and whilst before i was exasperated at the perceived lack of possibilities, I literally have trouble deciding what task to do next and who to make contact with in the next half hour.

I'm building a brand and genuinely offering help to other companies and the good will that is being put out there is being returned and business is growing.

Andrew's intentions are genuine and if you are looking to break free of inaction and indecision I'm sure you will also benefit as much as I have from Andrew's NLP teachings and business mentorship.

Please feel free to PM me if anybody wants any further info or has any questions.

Last edited:

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,183%
Jun 8, 2010
California
I don't see how this can be a scam if the guy is offering a money back guarantee.

Genuine question: What's the benefit for you in spending your precious time teaching guys NLP? Maybe I'm missing something. Why not just focus on building a biz to $200k/mo recurring revenue DeMarco money instead of trading time for money? It just doesn't seem to be a wise leverage of time to be doing one on one trainings like this. Leverage. Leverage. Leverage.

Maybe I'm just a jaded guy. I helped many people walk through their thought process and for sure saw many break through their limiting beliefs, but at the end of the day the majority of them weren't willing to put in the work. Business requires old fashioned grit.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.