• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE I will fix any problem in your life. Guaranteed.

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by AndrewNC, Apr 10, 2016.

1. AndrewNC

AndrewNC Limitless Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $65,482
    OFFER.png

Please send me a detailed Private message with what you're struggling with and I can provide you with more details about if/how I can help.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  2. AndrewNC

AndrewNC Limitless Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $65,482
    Now here comes the fun part...real, unsolicited, testimonials of the results other entrepreneurs who are already getting results in the past...I have a lot more, but here are the first 3 so you can see for yourself why I am so confident that you will get results.

Reminder - I 100% guarantee results or else I pay you.

#1 - Fastlaner a few days after our session...Opportunities will appear out of nowhere for you...

upload_2016-4-10_15-20-25.png

#2 - Built more confidence in success...$750 in sales in the first few weeks on his first venture.
    upload_2016-4-10_15-21-13.png

#3 - The mental clarity to pull out of a rut much faster...saving him time.
    upload_2016-4-10_15-21-40.png

Click Here to schedule today before prices go up

ZF Lee and Supa like this.
  3. jasoncuellar123

jasoncuellar123 I’m probably awake. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,704
    Any Fastlaners with testimonials?

And also, do you have any videos of a conference call? It would be cool to see.

4. AndrewNC

Rep Bank:
    $65,482
    For the fastlaners with testimonials...i'm sure a number of them will reply here giving their honest feedback working with me.

I have some feedback showing the quick behavior and perception changes, so I'll post those here.

Don't currently have any videos of doing it - but here is me doing a process through text - by changing his Internal Representation about how long it would take him to have success (from 5-10 years down to 3 months), he will begin to spot opportunities that will allow him to achieve that goal sooner. This is literally from a few days ago, so there is no "after" story...but the first picture I sent about the $3,500 and the 5x business is based on the same internal change on another fastlaner...

upload_2016-4-10_19-42-9.png

Other fastlaners....right after making the shift.

upload_2016-4-10_19-47-53.png
    He did $19,000 the other month after taking action (this is a friend/fastlaner that I've been helping for a while)

One who struggled with taking action for years...

upload_2016-4-10_19-48-39.png

Another one...

upload_2016-4-10_19-49-7.png

more...

upload_2016-4-10_19-49-25.png

Anyhow - these are just examples of the internal shift side of things, and i'll get the follow ups posted about the actualyl business success they are having :)

Supa, Cembo and YoungPadawan like this.
  5. Steven French

Steven French Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $141
    Hah I'm definitely interested in this, too bad I spent all my money this weekend importing products from China. Going to sell my Xbox one tonight, If this is still available tomorrow afternoon when I can get to the bank and add funds to my prepaid credit card I will be all over it.

6. YoungPadawan

YoungPadawan Miles to go before I sleep Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $713
    Damn, this is extremely tempting. Good copy;)

jasoncuellar123 likes this.
  7. AndrewNC

Rep Bank:
    $65,482
    Hey - This offer is going to stay up. If you have another income coming in soon - you can pay at that point. I see you're money is tied up in products. Shoot me a pm and we can talk some more details there to see how I can best help you out.

Steven French likes this.
  8. JoeB

JoeB Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,392
    I can see lots of sales pitch, pictures of gift cards and testimonials, but the information I got from them are:

Someone managed to get 3 product tests done and 'found' $3500 (on a credit card?)

Someone made 2 telephone calls

Someone 'feels like' their business will explode 5x, someone else 'feels great', someone 'feels pumped' and someone else 'feels like it can be done a lot sooner'.

Someone received 'an opportunity out of nowhere' to do some landscaping (oh, it was a lead from his old business - can't believe you are actually using that as a testimonial, let alone taking credit for it)

The only results I can actually see are someone did $750 (profit, turnover?) 'within a few weeks' (cancel the lambo) and someone else did $8k - which could either mean he can now afford his trip to Italy or he can now afford a slice of pizza - $8k sounds good but what is that, profit or turnover? - How much did he make the month before you 'helped' him?

Stuff like "I feel like my business is about to grow 5x" and "I feel like my business is about to explode" is sh*t people say when they don't want to sound negative but don't have any actual results to show.

And of course they are not going to ask for a refund because then they will feel like a loser, have to give up on their dream and admit defeat.

If, after 5 years of doing this, these are your best testimonials and case studies, what exactly are the results?

9. GrK

GrK New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $73
    Looks too good to be true.

My "scam" alarm went on as I read the words "Guaranteed results"

I am probably wrong...

Cyriex and Seima like this.
  10. Fox

Fox Moderator Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $63,628
    Paid for.

I have been reading a lot on coaching and the mental aspect to success. I have been taking a lot of action this year but feel like I could be more focused and have a stronger mental attitude/belief.

I will be happy to report back on my experience with AndrewNC and the resulting changes in performance.

AndrewNC hit me up by PM and we can set this up for later this week. Thanks.

TheShrike, Seima, Deer Friend and 2 others like this.
  11. AgainstAllOdds

AgainstAllOdds Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $49,825
    [​IMG]

I'm not saying this is a fake review. But I am saying that it looks like one.

• Generic name
    • 1 post
    • Joined same day as post
    • Too broke to afford service, but will be selling Xbox One to afford it?
    • Post implies scarcity: "if this is still available tomorrow" -- of course it will be, everyone knows that
    • Visual copy to make prospects imagine buying: "get to the bank and add funds to my prepaid credit card"

[​IMG]

12. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $170,044
    Classic picture.

T-K, Seima and AgainstAllOdds like this.
  13. Steven French

Rep Bank:
    $141
    Woah no need to make me feel awful about my first forum post... and I am selling my xbox one and most of my other video games because they give me a reason to do nothing.. I'm tired of living day to day just barely having enough to get high and drunk and smoke cigarettes. I want to travel. Also I am most certainly real, and Steve French is a nickname given to me by friends I have no idea what that has to do with anything.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    welshmin and Roli like this.
  14. Steven French

Rep Bank:
    $141

But hey I am glad you think I am good at writing copy, just registered on upwork and was too scared to even try anything but I guess I can do it after all!

Captain Jack, nitop and Roli like this.
  15. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $170,044
    Welcome to the forum. Stop on over to the introductions area and make a formal introduction. Have you read the book?

AgainstAllOdds likes this.
  16. Steven French

Rep Bank:
    $141
    Sounds good I might as well, and no I have not read the book. I plan on doing it soon though, I've found so much valuable information here. I just wish I could figure out how to send a PM to this guy so I can apologize for making his post look bad and check out what he is all about.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  17. AndrewNC

Rep Bank:
    $65,482
    Hey man - so one of the things that that helped me when I was in a position similar as you...

Our brain brings into our awareness, the things that we focus on, and it can't process a negative.

So when you focus on the things you DON'T want....those things appear more in your awareness and blur the direction of the path that will get you to where you want to be. So what helped me was by refocusing my attention on the things I DO want (like the travel)...and I began finding more and more ways to make it possible.

I am hesitant to have you pay by selling your xBox..... but if you want to have success in business, video games are probably a good thing to not play anymore haha.

18. AndrewNC

Rep Bank:
    $65,482
    Recap from a previous call I had...leaving out any personal details.

The entrepreneur came in explaining how they fell into "the learning loop" as I call it - reading so many books without taking direct action. Had a mental fog and had no clue what direction to go with his business, so he stood in place for months.

The first thing I did was have him really think about the exact direction he wants to go, the destination.....and pinpoint not only the type of business he wants, but the type of life the business will bring him.

Then I used NLP to elicit his unconscious values (What is important to you when starting a business?). When we understood the top 5 values, we made sure that the business he is chosen is 100% aligned with those. Our Values are our deepest unconscious driver, and if we don't act in alignment with them - then we will feel an incongruence. For example, with I have a value that the work I do should benefit the world as a whole...and despite getting 170,000 readers for my dog magazine...I didn't feel aligned with my values, so I never grew it to what it really could be.

From there, he had about 6 or 8 different ideas of different paths he could start. I allowed him to realize that building a business is like building a sand castle...if you put one bucket of sand in 100 different locations and move on to the next one....you will never build anything up to the level it should be if you picked ONE sand castle and continued to put bucket after bucket of sand on top of it through failures and obstacles.

So by deciding that ONE business is the focus for an extended period of time, stopping learning, and transitioning to real world action, AND realizing that this business will be fulfilling as he works on it, because it fulfills his values.....he went from having a view of "mental fog" in front of him to a clear vision of what steps he needs to take next to start this new business, and set a specific date and specific time to go out work on helping the needs of his market.

So he came in lost and confused - not knowing what to do, and by the time we were done talking - he has that crystal clear vision of what to do next.

Other things I did - removed a few emotional blocks that got in the way of him and his goals, and used and NLP technique to remove a self-limiting belief of "I don't feel qualified to help my market" and he was left with a belief that he does have the ability to really help, because he has the experience in the area he is helping people with.

The greatest thing to learn through all of this - all of the answers that got him in the direction he was going....was created from within him. In my mind, I did nothing. I am simply a tour guide to your unconscious mind to release any mental and emotional blocks that stand between you and your goals, and combine it with a few other more things that allow him to easily notice the opportunities that get him to his goals.

Whether he gets the goal-based results or not is 100% on him and the action he takes, but the results of the crystal clear-clarity, positive beliefs, and the positive mindset that spots opportunities is already there after a 2 hour call.

We are now friends on skype - i offered to continue to be here to help him in mindset and practical business advice...and I'll follow back up in a month and see where he is with his business and if he would like the refund or not.

19. Steven French

Rep Bank:
    $141

It's already gone my friend, sold it for 310$. I still have a playstation 4 a playstation 3 a ps vita and a 3ds, not to mention the gaming computer I built myself. And I have been doing that! I stopped smoking all my money away, I used to spend 100$ on pot every other day like an idiot, I could have had a dozen different startups by now.

Then 2 weeks ago I started putting my money away, I spent the money on product and I already have buyers lined up. I'm going to make the first 300$ I've ever made in my life. I even started posting ads on Kijiji advertising computer repair and people are actually calling me, I didn't think it would be this easy to make something out of yourself.. my mother used to tell me I was going to be a bum like my father and my grandmother told me it was impossible to make a living with a computer business and I believed them, so for the one year I have been living by myself I've done nothing but get high and play world of warcraft and eve online and other MMOs.

But that all changes starting now and it's all thanks to this forum and everyone here who takes the time out of their day because they truly want to help people. That one post Vigilante made about the nurse standing in the same spot smoking the same cigarette really hit home for me.. reminds me of the time my uncle looked into my eyes and told me I had to go back to highschool because we're a working family and I should be lucky if I make 14$ an hour. He looked like the life had been sucked out of him. I don't want that for myself my mother or the brothers and sisters I have that my father left behind.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  20. JoeB

Rep Bank:
    $2,392
    If he gets a good price for his Xbox he may be your most profitable case study yet!

Cyriex, T-K and Seima like this.
  21. Phones

Phones Break your boundaries Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $5,432
    I have to step in @JoeB , I understand being suspicious, but now you're just being a dick. @AndrewNC is a reputable member of this community, if his rep bank is not proof of that, there are many people in here who can vouch for him.

You would be amazed by how much of a wall we build around ourselves. There are tons of crazy successful people who turn to NLP and Psychotherapeuts to unleash their power, or to break those walls we set for ourselves. Usually those high level people are actually self-aware about it, but it takes someone else to see it from outside, break it apart, and put it back together.

HIPPYOWL, WebMedic, Yussef and 15 others like this.
  22. JoeB

Rep Bank:
    $2,392
    TBF as soon as I posted that and it went into moderation I reported it and asked for it not to be published.

Not that my opinions have changed, it's just not worth it.

Cyriex, T-K and Seima like this.
  23. Valor

Valor Silver Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,035
    I was in a slump last year sometime, when Andrew had a similar offer to this, and I took him up on it at the time.

It forced me out of my slump and sparked a new business for me which has since done $25k-30k.

MotiveInMotion, Supa and AndrewNC like this.
  24. mws87

mws87 talk less, listen more. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,282
    Please don't turn a Marketplace thread into a Landfill thread. There's nothing wrong with being skeptical about something, but the passive-aggressive posts are a bit much. Keep in mind that Marketplace threads aren't just thrown up because someone paid for them; they're evaluated, researched, and approved.

If you have concerns about his product, take it up with him or with a mod. Or, hell, pay it no mind at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2016
  25. AndrewNC

Rep Bank:
    $65,482
    Thanks for bringing this up. I see it's a concern for a lot of people.

Not a scam at all... I 100% am very good at NLP and creating change in people that helps them get to their goals....I am confident in my ability to help...and the only problem I envisioned is "how can I communicate with them how powerful this is".

So two options happen:

1. I work with someone, they make the change, they reach their business goals and are happy in life.
    2. They ask for a refund at any point.
    I am 100% OK with either one of these options. I know the sales copy comes off a certain way - but I only do it to help communicate my confidence in my service.

Rodrickee, Yussef, GrK and 6 others like this.