The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I will be a Millionaire by December 2010

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Hey, happy B-day!

-Russ H.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
I hope you're going to have some good news soon! Looking forward to updates!

Good luck and godspeed!

Davidla

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 30, 2009
Colorado, U.S.A
I remember reading this thread when it only started..A lot of great energy , ambition and determination!
Just cought up to the rest of the updates since last year.

I noticed you rarley mention anything specific about your business..
If you wouldn't mind - it would be great to hear some more specific details so we could learn not only from your strong motivation and attitude, but also from your business experience.

Keep it going (and us posted)!

Caesarion

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Nov 26, 2009
SF, Bay Area
Well I was thinking about this thread today I made close to a year ago. I was in such a bad place financially, emotionally, etc... I Just got some motivation inside me that felt great. What balls it takes to put some shit like that up and risk eating your words when the odds are so against you!!! Then I had goose eggs in my bank account. So deep in debt and down.....down as f*ck. I wish I could give the great new and say I hit it. But I didn't!!!

But here is the good news: $196k. And I had to pay back a lot of people that believed in me before. So a lot of that money went FAST! But I did it on my own, I'm solid, on my feet. Money in my SAVINGS account. And I now have some very SOLID business ventures, Investors, mentors and business partners going into 2011. I project to hit my 1.2 mill goal Q3 2011, but I'm not going to make any bold statements tho. ;)

I learned a lot about myself this year. The main reason I didn't hit it is because I was gun shy. I was scared of rejection. I didn't go after it with my all. Almost like when a player injures something and when he returns he's scared to go hard. That was me this year. But I used some of my money to pay for a success coach. Thats when things started improving financially. I started getting out of my own way. But I was already in Sept, Oct. But my financial goals. I see it. It's the next logical step for me. My psychology has changed in a year. I never wanted to advertise any products I was developing because I just wanted to just be in your circle. I thank you all for your encouragement and kind words. You don't realize how priceless that is in a world where most people want you to fail. This place is of the highest value for an entrepreneur.

Most importantly my kids get to have all kind of cool stuff this Christmas. The hill will be there next year, and so will the bentlys and beemers and lambo's and all that other good stuff that I can't wait to play with.

Have a Wonderful holiday. I swear don't stop attacking your dreams and goals. They may not come exactly how you plan it, but it WILL come if you keep going! I will see you soon fam.

A

Anon3587x

Wow congrats !
Youre an inspiration to anyone who knows your story.

Last edited by a moderator:

ceoarob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Aug 11, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I just read through it.

It's really good to know that you came from what you described as a "bad, low" place and you made something out of yourself.

I'm in the same position (starting position) and it's good to know that people have forged ahead of me and pulled themselves up and become successful.

Like...wow...thank you for this.

Sly

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 14, 2011
SF Bay Area
My first post in the forum here... :hurray: Just finished reading the book and came here to learn more.

I came across this thread and saw that it was dated 2009-2010. So it was neat to see the progress in 10 minutes of reading, rather than waiting a whole year or so for the story to unfold.

As I was going from post to post, I was wondering... "Is he going to make it?" or was the thread going to fade off unfinished? I was hopeful, excited and worried as to how it would turn out after the year. I'm happy to see it's a total success after a year. Ok, maybe not the $1.2M... But almost $200k is a huge success. The personal success is far greater. Congrats!

I can imagine how this year of growth (personal and financial) will compound over the next year and beyond.... but
I see that the last post was Dec 2010. I'm writing this 10 months later, and it's a cliffhanger :)

Caesarion, How are you doing now that 2011 is coming to a close?

fellipe

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Sep 5, 2011
Usually I'd call above user a spammer... But Sly did a nice job in finding this :)

Sly

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 14, 2011
SF Bay Area
Usually I'd call above user a spammer... But Sly did a nice job in finding this :)

Yeah, this is good stuff. After reading the Fastlane book and several others, I've been digging deep for good success stories like this to draw inspiration from. I'm glad the book brought me to this forum. Helps to surrounding myself with 'goal positive' thoughts... rather than the negative fun we see in the news every day.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Caesarion, this was a great thread! It was good to see you achieve so much (the original goal is irrelevant to me). How are you going now and is there anything specific you would like to share with us about your last year? 2012 has just started (Valentines day today) so even if you're back where you were when you started you're still better off now (for the experience) than you were then.

Tell us how you're doing and if not so well, start again brother! With a take off like that (2009) under your belt you're bound to have even more thrust this time. If you're not up to replying that's cool, all the best and thanks for allowing us into your life. Very inspirational.

Caesarion

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Nov 26, 2009
SF, Bay Area
Hello thread. I hope everybody is pushing forward no matter how hard times get. For some of us who come from the bottom, changing our mentality is very difficult. The most is overcoming fears. Fear is a killer to your dreams.

What I learned is what very few money-making books talk about. It doesn't matter what you do. You could be a F*cking Match salesman. What matters most, is the spirit in which you do it. The vibration in which you do it. That all revolves around what fears are blocking you from going after your goal. How bad do you really want your goal? What are you willing to do to get it? You can have the best idea in the world, but if you are scared to go after it, or do it skittish, you wont succeed.

There are so many stories of mediocre products making millions of dollars. Shit, have you ever turned on the radio and heard the worst, shittiest song in rotation? You know the kind that make you think you have a chance to make it. The difference is those people are fearless and have guts to succeed. The motto is succeed or die. If you aren't ready to do that then you might as well get a job, because the times I wasn't, I struggled my a$$ off!

The Universe, or God is not good or bad. She's indifferent. It puts out whatever you want. You get whatever you want most, and what you fear most. That's why l say lets all play it safe and fear nothing. Money is great. Overcome your fears. I think the rest is much easier after that.

This year I have narrowed my focus to just sports apparel and athletic shoe design. I'm the best designer. I don't want to design for anybody else anymore. I am going to focus my energy just on that and finish what I started with my first company. Nike has 88% of the basketball shoe market. I have basketball shoe ideas and a brand culture that will put me at 10% market share in 3 years and 25% in 6. That's what my company was at the beginning. A basketball brand. I was in all the major chain stores all over from my designs and expertise as a kid. Now I've grown up and it's time to finish what I've started.

If you are interested in investing, I am looking for investors.

God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.