The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to change my wealth equation.

MukeshT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 20, 2018
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Hi

I am Mukesh Tanna a CPA living in Milton Ontario, Canada. Milton is a part of the greater Toronto area.

I was born in Mumbai India and after qualifying as a Chartered Accountant moved to Kenya, East Africa. The reason I moved back there was that both my parents were born in East Africa and moved to India for their careers and later stayed on because of me and my siblings' education. Our family is a family or traditional entrepreneurs and both my grandparents and several generations were businessmen. Before being businessmen my forefathers were warriors who had to flee the Muslim invasion in North India and they then setteled in the west coast of India in Gujarat and became prominent in business.
My Grandfathers both had their own businesses. My father's father had a retail outlet in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and my mother's father ran a manufacturing unit in Mombasa. My Father had an export-import business in Mumbai, India and my Brother to this day owns a manufacturing plant in Mumbai and runs it with his adult son.
As a professional, I too had dreams of running my own business and it materialized in 1991 when I set up a computer training and consulting firm in Nairobi, Kenya. However, with my children growing up, we decided to immigrate to Canada in 2001 for their higher education.
I am now in practice as a CPA but find that converting your time into money very limiting. So effectively want to change my wealth equation and deciding how best I can do that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Welcome! What deals and ventures are you currently working?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007