• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Loved the book. Want to change my life.

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Edwin santod, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Edwin santod

Edwin santod New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $11
    Hello everyone. I am an ex business owner who re joined the rat race, however my story is a unique one. I work for a company that requires me to travel a lot. With this job I have been able to have my wife quit her job, however I am unable to see my children very much. My goal after reading MJs book is to start a new international business now that I have met many people across the globe. However, I lack the confidence and I am very scared of taking a daring step. Like the book says, I need to take responsibility but I feel like I may lose everything in order to gain freedom. It’s weird. Does anyone feel the same or similar in what you’re going through?

bilkar1985 and Out of Touch like this.
  2. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,867
    "We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."-President John F. Kennedy

"We have had our failures, but so have others, even if they do not admit them. And they may be less public.

To be sure, we are behind, and will be behind for some time in manned flight. But we do not intend to stay behind, and in this decade, we shall make up and move ahead."-Kennedy's speech at Rice University

God bless this man because we went to the moon with the computational power of a calculator.

Kingmaker likes this.
  3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $352,752
    Admin Post
    Normal. Comfort and status quo is the enemy to change.

What daring step? Start a side hustle, grow it, minimize risk.

You're scared because you think starting a business involves quitting your job and going without an income, or a business. That's not how it works for most people.

bilkar1985 likes this.