The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I read the book and made a video about it...

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
Nice job on the video, and welcome to the forum.

Just out of curiosity, it seems like you've created "stock" elements that you use over and over again, such as the font and the scribbles. So I'm guessing that the marker itself is just a prop and not something that's drawing? I don't know much about video creation, but is this something that helps you to create whiteboard videos faster?

Also, I noticed that you switched back and forth from a Sharpie to a nice gold-tipped fountain pen. Was that a symbolic choice for the fastlane?

How long have you been in the animation business?

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Nice video, but it would've been better to include the credits in the video as well.
The YouTube description says:

"The concepts from this video are from the book: "The Millionaire Fastlane : Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime!" by MJ DeMarco Here is the link to the book on Amazon https://amzn.to/2GPwY4R"

Which is fine, but not too many people look in the descriptions.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...