The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO I read the book and made a video about it...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Bekit

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2018
Nice job on the video, and welcome to the forum.

Just out of curiosity, it seems like you've created "stock" elements that you use over and over again, such as the font and the scribbles. So I'm guessing that the marker itself is just a prop and not something that's drawing? I don't know much about video creation, but is this something that helps you to create whiteboard videos faster?

Also, I noticed that you switched back and forth from a Sharpie to a nice gold-tipped fountain pen. Was that a symbolic choice for the fastlane?

How long have you been in the animation business?

Xavier X

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Nice video, but it would've been better to include the credits in the video as well.
The YouTube description says:

"The concepts from this video are from the book: "The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime!" by MJ DeMarco Here is the link to the book on Amazon https://amzn.to/2GPwY4R"

Which is fine, but not too many people look in the descriptions.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers